Chapter 1

kay, So this just came to me. And this was SUPPOSED to be an introduction. But like always, I got carried away. :)) Anyway, Enjoy!

Fed

______________________________________________________________________________

It isn't really that bad, I force the thought in my boggled mind for like the millionth time. You know, just smile, act perfect and all and everything will be just fine, it will all go smoothly. You have done this a dozen times before, This will be easy as pie. I convince myself further and with one last huff of air I get out of the car. 

"Oh, my little Sammy! Look at how much you've grown! My goodness, when was the last time I saw you? Oh, I remember you were 10 then. Look at you!" My aunt exclaims as she ushers me in a big hug. I hug her back awkwardly. The truth is, last time she saw me is when I was five. I don't know how she mistaken a ten year old for five. Seriously. And just to correct you, my name is Sam. NOT Sammy. 

"Um, well. I-" I start to say but I was interrupted by my uncle, who is carrying his briefcase and had his brows all knitten together. I never really met him even once as he is my aunt's second husband.

"Is that our niece?" he asks.

"Yes, honeypie. She is our Sammy Girl" I tried hard not to gag. I am sorry but  honeypie? and since when did my name be Sammy Girl?

"Welcome to this family, Sammy Girl. And sweetiebunch, I cannot find my car keys" he says as he nears Filarme, my aunt's name, and gives her a kiss. This time it took all my will power to not barf. After I realized they have been waiting for me to say something, as they stared expectantly at me. I say.

"It's Sam." 

"Don't be so foolish. Sammy is better." Filarme coos. I blink at her. I search my bag and found the papers.

"No, please. I prefer Sam" I stress my name and then I hand them my records, birth certificates and stuff. They take it. 

This is the tenth time I have been adopted. I'm not even kidding. My parents died in a plane crash when I was seven and I lived for a year with one of my other aunts. But they moved away and can't bring me with them. And then I moved into another relative, which is my grandmother but she passed away a year later. And after that, I've been tossed to yet another relative,  but after only nine months, they brought me to Shelter Homes, a home for parentless kids. And I stayed there for two years and I was adopted again by a different family, as you might've probably guessed I only lived there for a year. And yes, back again in Shelter Homes and I stayed there for 4 months when a relative of mine, came and adopted me. Again. 

I stayed there for a ten months. And then, I was tossed away into another relative with which I lived for a year but adopted again by another person, not a relative when they went and moved away again. This time, they gave me to a pedophile and he tried to harass me, so I only lived there for only three days.

And the last is with my father's only brother. My mother has a lot of siblings but my father has only one, and he adopted me. I stayed there for almost two years, and all I thought is I found my home at last but it was brutally taken away from me when he died of, just my luck, another planecrash. And now, I am yet again on another sibling of my mother, handing them my papers as I am again, adopted for the tenth time.

See? I am not kidding. I just can't believe how rotten my luck is. I mean, who else, like me, has been tossed around like a beach ball or something for so many times in just 16 years of living? And is practically a NPA, short for a person who has No Permanent Adress. Who else?

The last uncle I lived with, Uncle Will, is the best place I've ever been and for the longest periodof time, too. I was determined to stay with him until I'm eigthteen and ready to take on the world but no, aparently I am stuck to being an NPA.  

"Good Heavens! Your name is Sam Lee Garcia Concepcion?" Uncle Berth practically yells interrupting my remembering my history with adoption.

"um, well, yes." I say startled, why does he have to yell? He wasnt given a chance to say what he wanted to say because right then, the most gorgeous boy I have ever seen , and given my wide range of places covered it is saying a lot, in my existence came jogging from the house.

"Why are you calling me?" he asks in this deep intoxicating voice. I stared at him for like, forever, when it dawns on me. I nearly collapse on the floor, if it wasnt for the post beside me.

"Shoot. What did you just say?" I cry.

He frowns at me and then my aunt speaks. 

"Oh! What a cute coincidence. Sam Lee Garcia Concepcion" she points at me and then points at the boy and says "meet Sam Lee Garcia Concepcion"