Chapter 5

:)) Hiya! this chapter will be based on Sam-the-guy's  Point of View. 

Notice: the distribution of Sam-the-girl's POV and Sam-the-guy will not be equal. I'll change the points of perception whenever I feel like it. :))

Anyway. If you find the time: Comment, Vote and Fan. :)

_________________________________________________________________________________

I stared dumbfounded at the girl. No one had ignored me after I've done my signature smile. It all happened innocently and I almost thought I got her but apparently, no. Sam the weird girl is as hard as she is.. spontaneous.

I cluck my tongue then remember something.

"Holy!" I frantically ran upstairs and burst into the play room. I groan loudly when I saw that I'm too late. Chance and Hope have wrecked havoc on the play room. Watercolor paints were splayed on the floor and the walls. The tables and books are upside down, the curtain was on the floor. The whole room is littered with junkfood and chocolate wrappers and then I noticed shards of broken glass and before I saw actually saw it, I knew a window was shattered.

That is not the worst of it. Because on one corner of the room, Hope is sitting looking worried while Chance cries.  I ran towards them and see Chance have a cut on the finger.

"Hey! Playroom's on fire!" I yell to get Sam here as fast as she could. I knows that that is wrong but I still felt insulted when she just walked away after I smiled my smile. 

As expected, Sam with her still puffy eyes and red nose came barreling in. 

"Where is the-" she cries and then looks around. I watch as it dawned on her. 

Sam stared daggers at him. I am sure that if looks could really kill. I would drop dead right then and there.

"You JERK!" she turns red with rage.

I back away then explains "Don't-"

"When are you gonna freaking stop making fun of m-?!" she yells

"You might haven't noticed yet but the room is upside down! and Chance is bleeding!!" I yell back. The noise ceased instantly. Complete silence. No, complete awkward silence. And then the stifled sobs of Chance started again.

"What happened?" She asks as she nears Chance.

"He touched the pointy glass" Hope replies with big worried eyes as she points at the broken window.

Sam glances at me. I give her an apologetic look. She rolls her eyes and then leads Chance and Hope outside. I follow but two steps from the room they heard a noise. They abruptly stop.

Brrrm Brrrm Tsg Tsg Tsg

My eyes darted outside and then it searched her eyes. We both looked at each other in alarm.

Mr. and Mrs. Digg is home. And I could almost hear them unlocking the door.

Tensed Silence. Tapping of shoes on the staircase. Filarme greeting them with "How are you, my dear kids? I wish all is-" then followed by a shriek when she saw the room. Berth runs to her side and then looks at me and Sam with pulsing temple.

"Downstairs. Now."

Busted.