Chapter 88: Hatred

Start from the beginning

The man ignored me and continued untying my blindfold.

I closed my eyes, not prepared to see who it is.

He unties it and takes it off, seeing my closed eyes sparkling because of my tears that wet my long lashes. Dew drops of them on top of each one.

I dare not to open my eyes.

He takes a deep breath in admiration and the familiar feeling he had before. He examines my face realizing that I have a bruise on the right side of my face.

The tall man slowly brings Hus hand up to hold my painful bruise as I still got my eyes shut close.

I shivered when his cold fingertips touch it gently. "Who did this to you?" He asks deeply, surprisingly calm.

My whole body was trembling in fear, my hands and legs shievered in nervousness, and I could feel my heart icing because of everything.

I was too scared to know. To see him.

I sniffed in, deeply taking a muffled inhale.

I could feel his eyes deeply into me, seriously.

"I asked you, didn't I?" He repeats the damn question which I never wanted to answer. "Who did this?" He rubs the pad of his thumb on the purple skin.

I shook my head.

Don't look at him. Don't look at him!

Keep your eyes shut Minjung, if you don't want the whole world to end with you.

Giving him no answer, I pursed my lips.

He growls deeper than usual.

Suddenly, his other hand pinched both of my cheeks to make my lip pop out, later then kissing it as soon as I surrendered.

"Hmph!!!" I tried to push him away, but to no avail. He took my hands that were moving endlessly.

He was rough and I was too scares to even start of.

I squirmed and squirmed, shrieking as this man kisses me. "How dare you." He groans for a second before coming back to my lips.

Scared as ever, I cried, tears again falling into my eyes. The hot tears didn't reach my cheek, but his cheek took it, meaning that he was too close and near me that our cheeks were touching.

My tears touching his, he surprisingly stopped for a second but still had his lips on mine.

A pause.

Silence.

He pants.

I still cried.

All of a sudden, he let's go of my hand and gently placed them on my cheeks as he went back to kissing me... But this time, I could feel everything.

He was so gentle, like his lips were telling me how much he missed me, and how much he loves me.

It took for me a while to realise how much he was so gentle of me.