Chapter 2: Another Woman

"S-Soohyuk...ssi." My voice trembled when I saw my husband had his arm around another woman's waist.

He raised his head a bit looking at me like he doesn't care. Well, I forgot, he really doesn't.

It looked like they went drinking since I can smell all that booze from them.

"A-are you okay? We-were you hurt?" I asked out of concern, yet he said nothing and passed an eye out on me.

Don't worry about me, I'm used that he's not talking or replying to me. For me, it's enough that he'll just listen. I know he'll talk to me someday. Hopefully.

He sighed, still not wanting to say anything. He held her on hair waist before placing another arm under her thighs. Soohyuk breathed in deeply before he could carry the woman. The woman here, as you can see obviously, was acting and pretending that she was drunk.

It hurts me though... but I kept my smile. Remember, I have to deal with the consequences now that I chose a decision.

"Soohyuk-ah, are you sure she's drunk?" I asked again.

"Oppa~" The woman slurred her tune so that she'll sound like drunk. I don't believe her though.

I shook my head and tugged his sleeve, "Soohyuk-ah, she's not drunk. I'm telling you." I pouted my lower lip.

He glared at me and didn't care a single word I said. It felt like he knows that the woman isn't drunk.

My husband walked passed me with another woman on his arms. Steps afar, the woman then opened her eyes while Soohyuk wasn't looking. I was surprised so my eyes widen. The woman then winked a very evil one at me.

All I can feel right now is the hot tears that filled my eyes.

I shook my head violently trying to erase the picture inside my mind. "Get yourself together, Minjung! You shouldn't be acting like this, you know this will happen. So--" I spoke as tears then kept falling down on my tears and I kept hitting my own cheek for being so dumb.

But I'm happy... I really am.

I slowly went upstairs with my heavy feet, trying to forget what I just saw.

I told myself inside my mind that she's just no one. Maybe she just needed help, it's impossible for Soohyuk to bring random girls inside the house, right? I know he's sensitive when it comes to media... so there's no way that he'll just take her inside his room, right?

*Click*

I heard his door lock, and when I looked up. I saw the lights in his room turn off.

I huffed a chuckle and laughed a bit while wiping my own tears, "That's just ridiculous. She's just a woman, I am Soohyuk's wife... right?"

I stopped when I arrived at the hallway in front of Soohyuk's room. I didn't want to eavesdrop, it's a bad thing to do, right?

"Soohyuk-ah." I called for him softly, even if he might not hear me.

He'll hear me, somewhat, I hope.