Chapter 88: Hatred

My eyes widening under the cloth covering my eyes, I gasped.

"Stop... STOP!"

But he ignored me and continued on, his lips covered my whole neck as his face shoved.

"You really don't recognize me, do you?" He deeply whispers before doing what he wanted.

OF COURSE IM IN NERVOUS!

Tears started to waterfall my eyes as I have nothing to do, restrained and tied up.

I feel my never ending tears sliding down my cheeks while my heart warms but my hands and feet cold.

This is impossible...

I cried, "I missed you." With my weak and last whisper, I breathed out all I was feeling inside.

Hearing those words, he suddenly stops.

I bit my lip as to prevent myself from more cries. Although I started to hiccup because of it.

The man looks down at me with his brows furrowed, looking at my face all wet and red. My lips were also swollen because of my teeth that bit them.

He sighs as he pulled away and stood on his knees still over me, angrily holds my wrists that were tied before pulling me to a sitting position.

He was so strong that even without my help, he made me sit up with just one pull.

I still muffled my cries.

With me helplessly sitting and my back leaning on the head board, he crawls to take a closer look at me.

I could feel his breath, telling me that he was too close.

I turned my head to the side, "Please don't..." I begged him.

I heard nothing from him, but just his deep sigh and familiar perfume.

He growled deeply under his throat before taking my swollen and red wrists and took a knife to cut it.

I felt my wrists free, but I dare not move since the man has a dazzling knife that can cut me if I do escape.

I don't wanna risk that.

"Why are you so stubborn?" He asks.

I pursed my lips and shook my head.

I heard him angrily sigh.

He leans closer and observes my face as he snaked his fingers at the hack of my head feeling the knot of the cloth that covered my eyes.

I was so nervous and scared... I'm going to see this man at last...

Panting in nervousness, I placed my hand on his chest, I believe so, that caused him to stop.

He looks down to my small and bruised hands on his wide chest before looking back at me.

I swallowed a lump on my throat.