Chapter 19: Park

I was very very worried.

I took Hunie with me and some of pur stuff out before locking the door.

Sehun oppa then called for me from across the street, "Minjung-ah, you ready to go?"

I turned and waved my hand making a thumbs up afterwards.

He smiles and carries Minmin on his arm then walking towards us.

I carried Hunie and swung the bag on my shoulder. Sehun surprised me by bringing a basket along with him. We both reached my car.

"What's that?" I asked, pouting my lip pointing at the basket.

His brows raised, "oh this? It's a basket." He smiled, joking me.

I sighed and looked at him lifelessly, "Wow." I said in my mono toned voice.

He then chuckles, "I was kidding! Of course it's food."

My eyes widen, "You cook?!" I was surprised.

Sehun shook his head, "No, I brought some chips and sandwiches."

That just disappointed me, "Oh..." I sighed, "I see. Let's go." I unlocked the car and placed my bag and his basket at the back seat.

"No, let me drive." He took the keys from me in a flash, exchanging it with Minmin and just before I knew it, he started the car.

"Hey, aren't you coming in?" He asked, peeping at the window.

"Oh! Oh right." I reacted and went inside, letting Hunie and Minmin sit on my lap.

--

"Hong Nara." I called for her again after I just heard what are they up to.

"What?!" She stomped her way again to me.

"What's my schedule for the day?" I asked, trying to act as cool as I really am.

Her eyes closed half way, "Why are you curious? You were never curious." She crosses her arms.

I rolled my eyes at her, I just.wanted.to.know." i stated each word.

She sighed heavily, "Ya know what, if you want to join their date or go home early so that you could scold your wife THEN GO!" She exaggerates, "You're just jealous." She sways her head.

I furrowed my brows, "What?!"

She flicks her hand, "You are so obvious, lover boy. Now go and go home, since your next photo shoot's company had a really bad issue so we couldn't use it today. All in all, you're free and can go kiss your wife hello."

"YAHH!"

--

Sehun oppa took me at this park I've never seen before. He was leading the way and I followed him from behind had Hunie and Minmin on my arms. He was carrying both the bag and basket.

"Wuah~." I was amazed seeing a lake in this park.

"Ah! Over there!" He pointed at a place with a vacant table.