Chapter 29: Interview

Ekk!

His face is so close I can feel it!

I was actually having mixed feelings inside, both not wanting and fangirling. But when his nose touched mine, oh gosh I love him.

I swallowed my pride and just waited until his lips crash into mine but—

*chuckles*

I suddenly heard him deep chuckling. My brows furrowed when I openes my eyes. I saw him smiling big, victory is his.

"So you were imagining things of me." He assumed, his lips still so close to me.

"Yahh..." I said through gritted teeth threatening, my volume very low because people might be coming soon.

Speaking of people... They're here.

"Good morning Mr. And Mrs. Lee!" A voice of a young lady greeted, causing me to turn my head back.

Soohyuk bowed from afar, waiting until the lady came to us with some of her VJ's and camera men behind her following.

My eyes widen when I saw the young lady.

Oh my gosh! IS SHE GOING TO A NIGHT CLUB THIS EARLY?!

Believe me guys, you will not LIKE her... AT ALL!

Her dress was very short, the skirt very high almost showing ALL of her thighs, and then her neck line was so low like you can see the whole world!

UGGHH!!!

My lips automatically crumpled, trying to prevent myself from getting angry. I clenched my fists.

Soohyuk leaned to my side to whisper, "Say hello."

I realized until then that the young— ahem flirty— lady was already in front of us, her head tilted to the side, flashing her eye lashes. Correction: Fake eyelashes.

Humph! I inwardly thought. I have a way more beautiful lashes than hers. It is real, too!

"Annyeong haseyo." She bowed, PURPOSELY showing her whole wide world, I just rolled my eyes up to NOT SEE. "My name's Young Hara. It's nice to meet you." She smiled flirtatiously as she pinned strands of hair behind her ear, her eyes looking at Soohyuk even though she was introducing to me.

I huffed a chuckle, a smirk letting out. "Oh hello... My name's Lee Minjung... LEE.MIN.JUNG." I pointed out the 'Lee', telling her to back off.

"It's nice meeting you, miss." She bows again, swaying her head forward, her butt showing off.

I cocked an eyebrow, not replying.

She wanted to play a game... I'll let her play alright.

Soohyuk, knowing nothing, just accepted her friendly attitude and gestured his way inside. "Why don't we come inside?" He invites.

Her smile widened and her eyes were looking at him in a different way. She nods very gently, "Thank you." Then she pin her hair again behind her ears.