Chapter 28: Outfit

*Knock knock knock*

I heard as I was changing into my clothes, "Yes? Who is it?" I asked.

"Who else? It's your husband." Soohyuk said in a way of 'matter of fact'. Stating the obvious.

I rolled my eyes as I put on my blouse. "What do you want?" I asked through thin walls.

The thing is that, when he told me this morning that we're going to have an interview about our marriage, we both fixed the whole house to look 'believable'.

I arranged my room to look like a guest room, and decorated our pictures everywhere. Especially the pictures on our wedding day. He didn't smile that much though, but it can be counted as real.

And now, after all that redecorating the house, the place looks like we've been into each corners with our love. Eww.

I took a bath afterwards, feeling the fresh water fill my skin... I was relaxed and happy, until now:

"Of course I need to see how my wife would look like for the interview." He points at the word 'wife'.

I sighed before turning around to look at the mirror, seeing myself in a white blouse and a pencil cut skirt that hugged my waists beautifully. I faked a smile once before bowing to myself, rehearsing how should I look like an innocent wife... but it's not working at all.

I stomped my way towards the door before opening, seeing Soohyuk leaning on the wall behind him. He was wearing a black sweater that hugged his muscles perfectly, a wide neck line that almost showed his shoulders and displayed his beautiful white skin. Not to mention his collarbone that is seen. His lower region wore a grey wide pants, matching his CASUAL outfit.

He narrowed his eyes instead of widening them.

So I cared to ask, "What?"

"What?" He repeated before a burst of laughter came filling the hallway.

I narrowed my eyes at him lifelessly, "Just spill it, long neck." I crossed my arms.

He also crossed his before bending down to push against the wall to stand, "Are you going to a job interview?" He sarcastically asked, telling me that my attire fits it.

I closed my eyes half lid, looking at him as lifeless as I can. I retorted, "Are you going to sleep?" I sarcastically asked.

He chuckled, leaning his head back letting me see his apple. I closed my eyes immediately. "This is called chic, for your information." He added.

I sighed, "What's wrong with being formal with the interview?" I cocked a shoulder of mine.

He shoved his hands on his pockets before taking a step forward. "That's the thing here, mademoiselle. If you're wearing a too much formal attire for this interview, it might look stiff and UNREAL." He pointed.

I furrowed my brows, "What? I don't get it." I shook my head.

He sighs, his expressions clearly telling me that I have no common sense at all. "Look... this is an interview about the two of us and our normal lives. So if you wear those fancy clothing of yours, I don't think they will believe that we didn't marry because of a contract."