Chapter 50: Change

Soohyuk closed the door, leaving for work.

So I'm once again all alone.

Well that's okay I literally need time because since the time he kissed me this morning and all that after-waking-up conversation makes me all speechless so I really can't use my brain to construct any words, even if I wanna say hello or goodbye.

Yeah.

I can't speak.

The day went on and I was just inside the hotel, rubbing my belly and talking to Choco which now, I believe, is real.

Duh! About time you realize!

Suddenly, my phone started ringing and I looked at the screen to check who it was.

My eyes widen and my lips stretched wide. The insides of me became suddenly very happy.

"Sehun." I whispered his name and was about to hit the answer button.

But suddenly, I couldn't.

Something inside of me was stopping myself. I didn't know why or what.

I wanted to talk to Sehun oppa so badly but at the same time, I really can't!

With my trembling hand holding the phone that kept ringing, I decided to leave it alone for a while.

Closing my eyes as I bite my lips trying to stop my sudden crave for tears, I placed down my phone to the side.

I'm really sorry Sehun oppa... I can't face you now...

My legs helped me up to stand and walk away from my vibrating cell phone on the couch and made my way to the bathroom to wash my face and cry all I want.

Crabs, this isn't working for me!

~

That lunch I decided to eat down stairs, taking a full load of meat.

They were frying garlic and I HATED IT! UGH! EWW! IT'S DISGUSTING! *insert Lee Minho saying 'Diskgaursting' from l"Legend of the blue sea"* (because he's just fab!)

So I just took some meat, seafood, vegetables, fruits and of course... Anything that has to do with chocolate.

Hihi~ <3

As I was eating, a hand then tapped my table causing me to look up and widen my eyes.

"Oh my! Dominique!" I was so happy to see him although it's just been a day?

He smiles sweetly at me, "Hello beautiful miss." He tries to act sexy with his lip biting and wink, but he'll always be cute to me.

"Sit down, sit down!" I invited him to, and he smiles as he did so.

Dominique looks at me with big smiles as soon as he scanned the menu in my plate. He surely thinks I did 't eat for a whole week.

To break the awkwardness of me being hungry, I asked, "Where are the others?"

His brows raised and his tune raised, too. "Oh. Some went back to work already."