Chapter 71: Mood Swings

I would like to welcome the new part of our fam... @yeonseok_is_real welcome!!!

Ehem ehem now...

*THUMP-THUMP! THUMP-THUMP!*

The sound of my chest beating violently was more than enough to explain the situation...

Soohyuk looks down at me with his soft eyes, I look up at him with all the nervousness in the world.

He observes my face. Both of his hands were placed beside each of my ears, hovered over me.

I wanted to move so badly, yet I couldn't. I wanted to pull him away but there's nothing I can do.

Soohyuk smirks in amusement, "After all that drama earlier... I felt like putting spice on the platter." He bit his lower lip, rolling his eyes down to my lips.

I quickly pursed mine to hide my trembling ones, and he just found this funny.

He chuckles deeply, "You know I've wanted this for a long time." His voice octaves down and it was heck giving me all the goose bumps in the world.

I swallowed a lump on my throat, "I-I, Soohyuk, I don't think right now's the best time to—"

"But you said that getting back Choco will make turn things back to normal again." Soohyuk reminded me, "So I'm giving it back to you." After he said it, he quickly leans down his face to catch my lips.

I, a fast vixen, turned my head to the side as my hands caught his chin to make him stop. I shrieked a bit.

My husband stopped.

"S-Soohyuk..." I called. "Not today, please." I weakly said, hoping that he understands my real situation.

He sighs before pulling his face from my 'turn on' perimeter and sat straight beside me.

Relieved that he's not insisting, I pulled myself up to a sitting position, beside Soohyuk.

Crickets were singing because of the awkward scene just happened.

I felt my face hot suddenly and I am embarrassed that I am feeling like this all by myself.

"What can I do, Minjung?" He suddenly asked a question.

I turned my head to look at him, not replying.

He sighs as he brought his hand up to his head and massaged his temples to ease the head ache, "I want to please you so badly that it makes me hurt when I see you crying, stressed and depressed."

My eyes softened when I heard this, the warmth of my heart spread throughout my body.

Soohyuk rolls his eyes up to see me in full tomato, the shine in his eyes badly wanting something.

I can't deny that I'm flustered, but I just can't think of anything else right now rather than Choco.

Snap out of it!

I averted my eyes elsewhere, "I-I'm sorry, Soohyuk." I sighed, looking down on the ground feeling guilty again.

"Why are you sorry?" He asks, turning his body to me.