Chapter 55: Baby Things

Guys!!! We reached #798 in fan fiction!

*insert le ugly crying*

Oh my oh my oh my~ thank you all for your love and support! Let's make this book as high as possible as it can get! FOR SOOHYUKIES!

I was nervous, feeling that a familiar scene would come up.

So I stepped beforehand to stop it.

"Honey, you know there are consequences..." He smirked, looking a me dangerously as he massaged my nape slightly. The other hand of his placed at my cheek as he rubbed it with the pad of his thumb.

I froze, nervous as hey!

Soohyuk sees me like this, and he chuckles as he looks down in the ground.

I swallowed a lump on my throat. I wanted to ask him what was funny but forget it, I might get in trouble.

He shook his head amused, "You're so cute." Surprisingly, he said in a deep and husky tone.

Now was that a compliment or a threat? I don't know.

My lips twitched, no idea what's going in inside his head.

He looked up at me with his lower lip bitten, his eyes were like the eagles'... Damn straight.

I was fluttered, surprisingly.

What? Who has never been fluttered just by his plain stare at you? Come on, everyone has.

I blinked my eyes at him, waiting for some sort of attack or whatever he has to do to me this early in the morning.

He waited seconds more as he exchanged looks at both of my eyes.

We were having a staring contest, I can't believe nothing's happening.

Well not that I expect something to happen, I mean, as from his actions earlier, he should be at least going to do something at me that I should defense about... Not that I expect something but rather to prepare myself from those things... Know what I mean?

Ugh.

His hand still on my cheek for who-knows-since-when, I asked, "Are you finished touching my perfect skin? Because if you are, then it's better to get your filthy hands of the perfect skin of mine. Thank you." I said sarcastically like I have the full authority.

But seeing his reaction now, well... I kind of regret it.

"You do know that I'm enduring, hmm?" He said as he bent down to level my sight, his expression known to be more of a full authorized man.

I blinked a lot as I asked once again, "E-en-enduring what? Sir?" Know that's foolish of me to call him a sir.

He smirks yet again, "Enduring to make you completely crazy for me."

I huffed a chuckle as I rolled my eyes, "Huh! Completely crazy, my butt." I mumbled aside. I faced him once again with my obvious face, "I am already crazy! Crazy to make you divorce me." I slapped his hand away as I spoke my rights.