Chapter 1: I'm his Wife

I still remember the day of our wedding.

I can't stop smiling because I, at last, will be marrying and living with the one and only man I love. You all know him, Lee Soohyuk.

I never thought that I'll be even meeting the famous Lee Soohyuk since I was just another normal daughter who teaches piano to those little ones.

My life was like that of an average person. Me and my family lived in a small house that fit us perfectly. Dad works in a company in Seoul, so he comes home every weekend. Mom has her own little catering service. I loved her pastry stuff, it makes me fat.

I didn't go to college even if I had the chance to. No, I didn't waste my life just because I decided not to go to college. I ran up my own Piano Teaching School, I wasn't licensed either. But many people come to me because I don't run up my lessons that expensive, and they all loved it.

I was having a normal and happy life. Though of course, I wanted to meet Lee Soohyuk whom I watch everyday for at least an hour. You know, videos in youtube and dramas. It makes my day seeing him.

Then one day, my father went home too early and talked to all of us. Me and mom were both shocked since it's the first time we've heard that dad borrowed money from his friend-- the CEO of dad's company.

"So how are you going to pay him?" Mom asked, trying to be very calm about the situation. Dad has borrowed too much money and I think all of us can't pay for it.

My father sighed, looking down on the ground. "Lee Yanghee... saw our daughter the last time we all came to Seoul for the company's anniversary and..." He trailed off, the two of us getting intrigued.

I narrowed my eyes at dad, I was another curious cat.

"He... he wanted our daughter to be married to his son." Dad spoke slowly.

Mom and I were surprised, both of us couldn't make any words.

Dad shook his head, "I'm sorry, Myunghee... Minjung... Your father has made a mistake."

Mom was too shocked, but I got the hold of it and asked, "M-May I know whose the son, dad?"

He closed his eyes and bowed once more to us, "Lee Soohyuk--"

"LEE SOOHYUK?!"

I laugh every time I remember how dad told me how he was going to pay for his debt. Turns out I was going to be 'sold'. Mom and Dad thought I was going to be in pain, but they didn't know I WANTED IT so much that I can fly up high in the sky.

  The first time we met? Well...

"Hello, my name's Kang Minjung." I bowed at him smiling the biggest as.

He raised his head to look at me. He wasn't pleasured to see me at all.

Lee Soohyuk just bowed his head. "Take a seat." He commanded and I did so.

"It's nice meeting you." I bowed again once more, excited.

Soohyuk stared at me for a while, running his eyes from my head to toe.