Chapter 12: Missing Soohyuk

I was cooking dinner and thank goodness Sehun decided to not eat with me, so I'm here again... Alone...

Well, except for my little love Hunnie <3

I ate with Hunnie sitting beside me. I still prepared one dish across me pretending thay Soohyuk's here eating with us. Even though he always doesn't eats with.

I'm used to it right now, I'm fine.

--

"Why isn't she calling?!" I pulled my hair from my scalp as I tantrum on the hotel bed.

"That Sehun oppa might be wrecking the house!!!" My voice tuned girly by calling the man's name.

It disgusts me how Minjung allows another guy to enter the house. UGH!

--

I had my evening skin routine, not gonna tell you how I do it since it's a secret, and got ready for bed.

I closed my eyes and heaved in a big sigh, and the image of Sehun oppa being a lip away from suddenly popped in my mind.

*Imaginative flowers spinning all around me*

"Sheesshh..." I shrieked a little bit as I take a pillow and shoved it on my face, trying not to fangirl.

"Your heart didn't beat, your heart didn't... UGH!" I tried scolding myself but it ended up making me flustered.

GET BACK TO YOU SENSES! YOU'RE MARRIED!

Oh... Right...

"Soohyuk-ssi..." His name left my lips and all of the feelings I had just earlier disappeared in a snap.

I pouted and frowned as I miss him.

"How can he leave like that without even telling me... After all that I've done." I sulked.

Heat climbed up my eyes and filled them. I knew I was going to cry...

Then suddenly:

*BVVT BVVT*

My phone vibrated and it woke me up.

"Hmm? Who's gonna call me this late at night?" I cringed my eyes since the light from the phone was too bright.

"Oh... It's eonni." I smiled seeing the foreign number I registered last night.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Minjung-ah."

My eyes widen as I hear a familiar deep, dark and husky voice...

"S-Soohyuk...ssi? Isn't this eonni's number?! "

"Ahem." He coughed and ignored my question. "A-Are you- Is the house clean?"

I chuckled and nodded. Was he going to ask me how I was? Hihihi... Feels... Hihihi...

"Yes. The house is clean and neat."