• S3 | Dr. Sybìl | #7.0

Start from the beginning

His eyes trailed my neck as his hand rubbed the scare. "What happen?" He asked as I shrugged. "What you mean you don't know?" He asked sounding angry. "I don't know, I don't Remember, I don't even remember this" I said as he stepped back. "Okayyy... jokes over" he rolled his eyes hugging my waist.

"Have you been taking your meds?" He asked as he grabbed my face looking into my eyes. "Stop, weirdo" I laughed. "What meds?" I asked as he walked away searching my bag. "Where's your red medical bag?" He asked almost dumping my whole suitcase out. "Josh there's no other bag" I sighed stopping him.

"Baby, baby. . " he Rand towards me sitting me down. "Look at me" he mumbled grabbing my face starring into my eyes. "I love you" he softly spoke as I chuckled. "Since when? I know we did some stuff together, but you don't do relationships remember" I sighed moving his hands from my face as he dropped to his knees in front of me.

"Yandel you're about to piss me off, if I did something I'm sorry, baby. Stop playing now okay" he begged. "I'm sorry" I mumbled. "Thank you" he said getting up. "Josh I really don't remember" I added on as he looked down at me. "Look" I said getting up grabbing his shoulder. "A lot as happen to day, I've been training for god knows what, I woke up with this scare, and now this. Just give me time, I'm sure this will all piece together".

My grandmother knocked on the door. "Time to wrap it up" she said. The door closed as I looked over to josh. "We can talk tomorrow?" I asked as he still had this confused look on his face. "Yeah, of course" he softly spoke. "Josh, we will figure this out okay. I've never seen this side of you, it's cute knowing you actually have a heart" I smiled.

"Yeah whatever, I love you" he said kissing my cheek. "I haven't seen that smile since the day we met" he added on grabbing my hand. "Wow, ummm I love you too josh" I mumbled as he smiled.

Dr.Sybìl was back as I was walking josh out. She gave me this look as if I did something to her. Wasn't sure what her problem was. She screamed my name as I walked into the living room giving her a dry face. "It's your memory still a blur?" She asked as I was sitting across from her. "Yeah strangely" I said as she nodded her head.

Another woman walked through the door with a few medical things as they headed towards my room. My grandmother turned my head back towards Dr.Sybìl. "Gear up" she said still looking down at her tablet. "Go" my grandmother said pointing towards the yard.

Sighing as I got up rolling my eyes. I watched as the guy I wrestled earlier was stretching. He patted his gloves together as he put on his face mask. My grandfather wrapped my gloves on my fist as he gave me my mouth guard. "Lets go" Sybìl groaned out pushing me forward as I gave her a dirt look. This woman here man.

"You got this okay, trust your faith. It's in your blood" the guy said as he took his position. "I won't go as easy" he said as the sun was beaming down. "Trail one" she spoke as I turned towards her. I felt a sharp pain in my neck as his fist connected causing me to stumble. "Never take your eyes off your opponent" he spoke as I caught my balance.

We circled each other as I dodged a few of his jabs. "You're going to tire yourself out, finish your duty" he said charging at me, kneeing me in my side as he gave me a combo that ended with a kick to my chest which sent me crashing to the floor.

For a second I swore the earth stop spinning as My head it the ground. I couldn't feel my chest as I gasped for air. He stood over me as he bent down on top of me. He hovered over my body. "Here I give you your last breath" his fist pressed against the center of my chest. He grabbed my arm bending it behind my head as I was too weak to defend for myself. "Now I snap your neck and leave you for dead" he whispered in my ear as my head was bent between his hands.

He rolled me to my stomach patting my back, as I slowly opening my eyes to Dr.Sybìl and the woman that walked in behind her. "This will hurt just a little" she patting my head as if I was a dog. I felt pressure on my neck as a sharp pain followed. "All over" the woman said as I cuddled to my knees.

My breathing grew firmer, as my body rushed with chills as I stretched out on the mat. I could feel my body twitching but I couldn't move, it became hard to breathe as I felt myself panicking in the inside. Images from the pasted up until graduation flashed through my mind.

A cool breeze blew across my skin as my breathing became calmer. Josh laid beside me as a smile grew upon my face. "Told you it would be better" I mumbled as our lips connected. "I knew it would baby" he spoke back as his hand rubbed my cheek. "Can you do me a favor?" He asked as he kissed my forehead. "Anything for you babe" I softly spoke. "Wake up" he said as I chuckled.

"I am up" I said as he got up from the ground. "Wake up now" he yelled over and over. As I panicked jumping up, breathing hard. The guy stood in front of me as I looked over to Dr.Sybìl and the woman. My grandparents stood there. "He's back, trail two" she said as I turned my head to him cracking his neck.

Dr.Sybìl approached me as she stood behind me. The guy stood in his fighting position, his face read kill mode. "You've just experienced your second life if you don't defend this one. Your last thought is what you've just lived, that's who you are protecting. That's who your heart beats and fight for. That's where your purpose come from now defend it" she said stepping away.

For some reason I felt different, i felt stronger, mentally and physically. "Don't hold back" he said breaking my though as my body shifted into this mode I've never experienced before. "Impress me 12.99" Sybìl yelled before we charged at each other.

We threw blow for blow, as he did this spin kick that forced my body to the ground. He charged at me kicking my side, as he flipped over my body, wrapped his arms around my neck. My head was title towards my grandparents and Sybìl as I groaned loosing his grip. My elbow took several shots at his ribs as he tried to grab my hand.

Forcing him to his back as my head connected with his.  I watched as his head bounded off the Mat. (I could still hear josh voice screaming in my head) it echoed through my mind as I was losing control of my emotions. My fist connected to the center of his face as I flipped over him, wrapped my leg around his neck bending his arm back, as he groaned in pain. As He tapped the mat, as my leg hold becoming tighter. He pulled at my leg, gasping for air as I released him.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled crawling towards him as he laid there holding his throat. "It's okay, you don't know your strength yet" he mumbled getting up, still bent over catching his breath. "I don't know what came over me" I said as Sybìl approached us both. "That was all you, just a genetic trait transition. Looks like this trail was successful, rest up" she said as I watched my grandparents high five each other.