S1 • Holding On # 12 •

YANDEL POV:

"Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. "

Peter 4:8

"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. 19 We love because he first loved us."

Josh 4:18-19

[2:16 am : Make It Like It Was

Josh lips pressed against mine as I opened my eyes to him leaning over me. "What are you doing?" I whispered as he was removing the covers from off top of me. "Shhh" he whispered kissing me again as his hands made their way to my boxers. "Josh, my parents will. .

"He kissed me before I could get the words out. "Shut up" he groaned bitting my lip. He kissed my stomach as he played with my nipples sending my body up in chills.

Soft moans escaped my mouth as he came back up kissing me again. He leaned over me looking down at me as his breathing grew heavier. He sighed rolling to the side of me looking up at the cycling. "What's wrong?" I asked as the mood switched.

" I've never been afraid" he mumbled as car lights flashed through my room revealing side of his face. "What do you mean? Afraid of what?" I questioned as he leaned up. "Losing someone, losing you, I don't see you as a boy Yandel, I see you as my soulmate" he sighed leaning back falling onto my lap.

"The way your parents accepted me into y'all family was everything man, any other place I'll feel the need to hid who I am, but with you." He mumbled looking up at me. "Nothing matter" he mumbled. "Nothing matters. . Damn" he softly mumbled as if he was thinking out loud. He continued to vent to me as I played in his hair. Time wasn't an existing matter when it came to Josh. His soft snore filled the room as I moved his head to the pillow. Not once in life I'd ever consider changing my future plans to be with someone but something about this boy had me reconsidering my whole destiny.

| Stick Up Kid | 04.30.97 | 6:30 am

Josh Pov:

"It's okay, I'll walk I don't stay that far, thanks though" I mumbled as I stepped down the walkway steps. I tried calling my mom again but no answer. Yandel room light was still off so I assumed he was still asleep. I sent him a text telling him where I was going, didn't want to wake him as I was leaving.  I made it a few blocks down as I slide through the broken apartment gates. The kitchen light was on as I made my way up stairs.

Peeping through the side window to see if anyone was up as only a shadow remained visible. Sliding the key in as it unlatch the locks granting me access. A woman I've never seen stood upon me sweeping the floor as she stood shocked from my presence. "Can I help you with something young man?" She asked with a rude remark. "Is my mom here?" I asked as she looked at me squinting. "Joshua ?" , "you'll have to excuse me, I've been cleaning all night and morning. Your mom left town last night after she paid me to clean out the apartment. That's all your stuff there"

She pointed as I approached the tubes that held my clothes. "What do you mean she left? Where? Do she have a number?" I asked as she shook her head. "I'm not sure honey, these young parents now a days do what they want. She did leave this for you" she said walking towards her purse pulling out an envelope. It was filled with all my personnel identification cards. I slowly became light headed realizing that I was officially on my own.