• S3 | Sour Clouds | #4.0

Yandel Pov:

Rain drizzled down as we pulled into the drive way, the car clock read [11 pm ], as josh looked over at me. His eyes were puffy, I'll admit. For the longest I did think I was too good for him, but this boy literally puts my every need before his, and that's one thing I'll never take for granted again.

"Thank you for driving the rest baby" I mumbled as my seat was lifting up. "No problem, do you still have your house key?" He asked as I pulled it out my backpack. "Here" josh mumbled handing me my bag from the back as well as grabbing his. "Ready to run for it?" He asked as the rain picked back up, with a loud thunder following with a rumble.

We both opened our door running towards the front door, josh mumbled out oh shit as he almost slipped over the stones that were located by the side of the door. Unlocking the door as I heard an alarm going off. "Oh my god, didn't think they had one. I don't know it" I whispered as I saw the hallway light flick on. "It's meeeeee" I yelled as my 'Dad' turned the corner with a gun in his hand. My mom followed behind with a gun as me and josh paused looking at them both.

"Team work I see" I said as they both smiled at us. "Glad you boys made it safe, come here baby" she softly spoke wrapping her rob hugging me tightly. "Hey josh" she said pulling him in for a hug. "It's some food in the refrigerator if you boys are hungry" my mom said walking pass us resetting the alarm, as I was talking to my dad. Josh shook his hand as he walked towards my room.

"Go rest up, I know you're tired" my dad mumbled as my mom walked back out handing my dad the phone. "The alarm company" she said as he answered the call explaining everything to them. Josh was getting comfortable as I heard the shower running. He pointed to the restroom, not saying anything as I smiled. "I got everything we need" he said walking up behind me, pulling my shirt from over my head.

His chest pressed against my back as he kissed the side of my neck. His hands made there way towards the front of my jeans as he was unzipping them. I exhausted out in pleaser as he kissed the back of my legs as he was removing my jeans. He bit my cheek as his lips kissed the back of my neck. "Now go shower" he laughed as I was standing there brick hard.

"Wow. Did you just thirst trap me in real life and leave me like this?" I asked as he was walking backward. "Don't worry the shower is cold, goodnight" he said running doing a flip landing on my bed as I shook my head.

That shower was what I needed, gave a minute to think about everything I needed to address while I was back home. For a fact I knew this conversation wouldn't be easy. How do you address your family with a truth as such, or could I be walking into a trap that Shawn aka Marian has set up.

Sighing as I stepped out the shower wrapping my towel around me. Opening the restroom door as I called josh in closing it as the shower was still running. "Tell me if I'm crazy, what is Shawn lied to me about my family not being my family, but they really are my family, but he want me to think that their not, but they really are?" I asked as he grabbed my arm. "Hold that thought" he said opening the door walking out.

Standing there waiting as he walked back in with my pill bottles. "Bae I'm not going crazy I'm serious" I complained as he started to open each one. "Here" he said ignoring my every thought as I put them into my mouth drinking from the sink. "Ughh tapp" I gagged as he chuckled. "Now put your clothes on and come lay down" he said rubbing the water into my chest as he kissed me.

"Whatever" slipped from my mouth as I rolled my eyes. "Something ain't right, but imma figure it out" I mumbled to myself as I finished drying off. By time I walked out the restroom josh was settled into bed. The room was dark as I turned off the restroom light quickly walking over to my bed.