• S2 | AiCarumba | #12 •

Josh Pov:

"Where is he?" I asked as Jeremiah stood there in the lobby. "He's in room 102, sorry man, you where the only person I could get in contact with" he said looking at me as I quickly walked down the hall to his room.

I slowly opened the door, as a nurse stood there removing a tube from his nose. "Will he be okay?" I asked as she smiled at me. "He will now, his blood pressure is down, he's rehydrated, might be a little light headed when he awakes. We had to flush his system, but he's okay, nothing severe at the moment " she said before walking out the door.

I watched as he laid there, the monitors he was connected too, sorta scared me a little. Wasn't sure what all the numbers meant, but the only thing that matter was that he was still breathing. His hands were warm as I cuffed one standing next to him. His chest moved up and down as he took small breathes.

I didn't want to wake him as I stepped back into the hall walking down to Jeremiah . He was standing there talking to another guy as I walked down approached them both. The guy walked away as I got closer. "Who that?" I asked as I watched him turn into yandel room.

"Shawn, we all go to school together" Jeremiah said as he was about to sit. "You can dip bro, I'll stay until he wake up, I'll keep you posted" I said as he stood back up. "You sure?" He asked as I nodded my head. "Alright, thank you again" he said walking towards the exit.

Walking back towards Yandel room, as I opened the door Shawn was standing beside him. Yandel was up but he didn't look too happy, as Shawn stepped back. "Keep an eye on him for me josh" he said patting my shoulder as if he knew me.

Yandel was pulling himself up as I rushed over to him, helping him. "When did you get here?" He asked looking around. "Not too long ago, you were asleep, didn't want to wake you" I said standing there looking down at him. "It's been a month, and you've already drove yourself this crazy?" I asked as he just looked at me.

"I'm sorry" I sighed grabbing his hand. "That's not my place anymore, are you okay?" I asked as he slightly pulled his hand away from me. He teared up, drying his face as I sat beside him. "I was playing yan" I mumbled drying his face as he looked at me. "My life is literally fucked up josh" he sobbed leaning his head back.

"Clearly" I mumbled looking at him in a hospital bed. "Josh" he mumbled out reaching for my hand. "I.." he mumbled sighing as I read the emotions on his face. "don't be yan, we tried, and that's all we could do. I'm still here ain't I?" I said as a tear fell from his face.

"Just get better okay" I mumbled. "You're the only real thing I have left josh" he softly spoke with his head down. "You have your family" I said smiling at him as he gave me the saddest look I've ever seen. From his touch and tone in his voice something was wrong.

"Yandel?" I called out as he looked at me drying his face. "You're not alone in this, you have family, and I'll always be here for you" I said as he grabbed my hand.

The door open to Shawn walking in with a nurse as I got up from the bed. I watched as yandel body language switched up as the Shawn got closer. It concerned me even more as he tugged at my pants. He slide a note in my hand before the nurse started talking.

He was being discharged as the guy walked up to him. Yandel got out the bed as the nurse checked a few more things talking to him. "Well take it from here" Shawn said as they walking pass me as yandel looked back at me.