S1 • BourBon # 13 •

Josh Pov:

"Every where I go you know I'm solid"
"A1 with these girls, you know I'm solid"
"Hunnid with the bros, you know I'm solid"
I guess you wouldn't know nothin bout it
Oh ' I'm solid

Tyzer rapped along to ty dolla $ign - solid as we road around the city. Me and Tyzer been boys since first grade, honestly. We live the same struggle when it comes to our parents and growing up rough. We've never had it easy, everything we wanted me hustled for and got on our own.

It's hard to find real potnas' like this, a true friend indeed. A real n***a basically. Anything I needed he provided, anything he needed I provided. That's how we've been able to push through and remain on top. "You've been ducked off boi' where have you been?". He turned the music down talking as he looked out the side mirror getting onto the highway. "I've been going through the motions" I joked as we both started to crack up. "You know moms left me, didn't say bye nothing man". He looked over at me with his mouth open as he turned back towards the road.

"You're lying boe' ma would never dip on her youngin. Out of both of our parents your mom has been the one to show us both more respect than anything" he said as I sighed leaning back in my seat. "That's what I thought, but she left me the car and this". He looked over as I pulled out the stash of money. "Ayaaa, how much she gave you?" He asked as I stuffed it back into my backpack, "six k" I mumbled as he slightly swerved. "Boy we almost wrecked" he joked as I laughed.

"What are you planning to do with it?" He asked as I sighed again shrugging. "Don't really know, something smart I hope" I said laughing as he gave me that look. I knew that look, "what's on your mind ty?". He didn't say anything as I reached in the bag counting out five hundred throwing it on his lap. "If you can flip that into fifteen hundred you can keep the thousand and pay me the five back" I said as we turned down a street.

"Easy, watch your boy hustle. It's in my blood" he said as I shook my head. "But you thought I forgot it was your birthday lil bitch, time to turn up" he said doing this crazy dance getting out the car. We were parked in front of somebody house as a few cars were parked out as well. "Just a little get together I planed out, you know nothing too drastic" he mumbled as he opened the door. I walked in to a lot of familiar faces, folks from school and people from our old neighborhood.

"My niggaaaa" one of my homies screamed out as he dabbed me up than hugging me. "Wassup boy! You still ugly" I joked as he pointed the finger at me. I walked around talking to everybody as we started to jam out to music. Everybody was chilling hard as bottles poured and the smell of marijuana filled the house. I had to get me a few puffs in as I sipped on my cup. Pulling out my phone opening up yandel thread. I was missing him honestly, shit was crazy to feel this way now. "Who yan with the heart emojis?" Ty asked grabbing my phone. "Aya, chill Tyzer" I mumbled as he pushed me away grabbing my hat from the counter putting it on.

He closed out my messages opening up my Snapchat moving behind me. "One for the snap"

 "One for the snap"