S1 • Break Every Chain #2.0 •

•~•~•
       | 16 Years Later ; Yandel G  Edwards |
                                  •~•~•
   _____________________________
       | Lost Years , Not one but sixteen . . |

YANDEL POV:
'112- Love you like I did' , played as we pulled up to the school student parking lot. "Thank you for the ride sir" I smiled before stepping foot out the car. "aya pa" he mumbled as I turned around looking at him. "When will we do this again?" He asked as I chuckled. "Keep showering me with these and you'll get what you want" I said flashing the watch his way as he smiled. "Oh I'm sugar daddy now?" He questioned as i stood near the side walk, i didn't respond but left him with a smile just before he pulled off.

Reaching into my back pocket pulling out my phone. "You just gone walk past me now", I instantly glanced up to josh face. "Sup?" I dryly spoke with a slight nod. "See you still stuck on that childish shit bruh" he smirked at me. "Meanwhile you're fucking every nigga and bitch that's coming your way, still burning?" I asked chuckling as I opened the door almost hitting him with it.

"Bruh stop playing with me before I mirk your gay ass" he groaned through his teeth forcing me into the hidden door way. "Nigga move" I hissed pushing him away as he grabbed me pinning me between the door.

"Shut up" he groaned kissing my neck. "But I'm the gay one" I mumbled as he held both of my hands smiling at me. "Yup, I'm a nigga. I just like to get my dick wet bruh, and I heard that mouth game" he said plucking my bottom lip. "Is amazing" , "stop playing with a real nigga and let me get in them guts" he mumbled as I jerked away from him as the bell rung.

"A true asshole, you are josh" I judged walking away. "Just speaking facts don't be mad" he yelled as his laugh echoed through the hall. I rushed towards my first period class as my teacher was just shutting the door. "Yandel three days in a row? This is unexceptionable! I'll be having a word with your grandmother again, take your seat" Mrs.Michele said letting me into the class as I made my way over to my table.

"caught up in that thot life" Jordan chuckled as I rolled my eyes at him. "No josh" I mumbled as he smacked my hand. "That's a no no boy" he gasped looking at me crazy. "Ugh, I know. Trust me I know. He's no good" I said as he nodded his head. "That's a walking std ready to happen" he joked as we both burst out laughing as the class turned towards us. We looking down at our textbook fast as Mrs.Michele looked at us clearing her throat.

She turned back around writing on the board as we finished our paper. We had a month to write it, and I was halfway done with mine. "Are you going to Marcus house party?" He whispered. "Now you know Marcus don't like me, ever since him and Kimberly broke up. See Kim is my girl and I wasn't about to let his goldfish looking ass play her" I said looking at him as he was laughing, but no sound was coming out.

"You are so silly" he chuckled shaking his head. "But come, I'll be there, Josh too" he joked as I rolled my eyes at him getting back to my essay. See you guys might be thinking who is this josh guy. Me and josh meet through my ex girlfriend Raven. Well she was messing with josh while we were together. 'Literally'. I'll save that story for a later day.

Josh was seriously your typical high school pretty boy. Very popular and known for many things. One being his looks, two being his hoeness. But sadly girls are still willing to bust it open every time he ask. He's sweet when he wants to be or when he wants something from you and I'm not talking cash, but more like ass. Josh was that guy, the one who your homegirls tell you to stay away from, but your dumb ass can't.

Yup, that's him. This idiot. Josh c. Berton

 Berton