S1 • Honest By Now # 10 •

| Last Days | Monday 3:15 : Searching Temple
__________________________

Yandel Pov:

"Don't make it awkward" I said as he sat their giggling. "You're doing the right thing" Jordan said as he drove around the school. "There he is" I mumbled pointing to josh as he was crossing the street. Jordan unlocked the door as he got in. "Jordan this is Josh, josh this is Jordan" I said as they both greeted each other. "How's Daniel?" I asked as he just looked at me. "Getting on my nervous" he chuckled as we made small talk.

We pulled up to this building as Jordan parked the car letting us out. "Thank you" I mumbled before getting out. Josh stood there watching as I approached him. Jordan pulled off as we headed towards the building. Wasn't sure what floor the clinic was on but I knew it was on the right side. A security guard was standing by the door as we got closer. I knew josh wasn't gone ask him so I took it upon myself to do so. "It's in faze two, third floor" he said as he held the door open.

The building was pretty empty which was a good thing, we would be in and out. I thought to myself as we road the elevator up. "I think this is it" josh said as I gave him a blank face. "Clearly nigga" I said pointing to the sign that read clinic. We walked in as another security officer called us over. "Fill this out, turn it in to that clerk when finished" she said as we both took a clipboard. We sat down as I start feeling mine out. Which was very simple due to the fact I'm not that sexual active. Josh is the only guy I've had sex with.

"You done?" He asked looking at me as I looked down to his. "Yeah, you're the only person I've been with so nothing else applies. You're the one with multiple sex partners. That's why we're here" I said as he smacked his lips at me. I got up walking towards the clerk handing her the paper as she reviews it before giving me a number. "You have insurance?" She asked as I nodded my head. "Okay take you're seat you'll be called back soon" she mumbled as she continued to type on her computer.

Josh was walking up as I was sitting down. "Yandel?" I heard a man call out as I looked back. "Coming" I mumbled but loud enough for him to hear. "I'm Dr.Ford what can I do you for?" He asked as he walked me up to a scale. He measured me and took my weight. "Just here to get tested" I said as he looked at me. "Follow my finger" he said before writing a note to himself. "It's always great to know your status" he mumbled as he sat me down in a chair. "Squeeze this" he said handing me a ball as he tapped on my veins. He tied this stretchy latex band around my arm before he started to withdraw blood.

"Relax your hand" he said as he connected another tube. I had my head turned as he let out a soft giggle. "Most people I know are afraid of needles, I'm all finished now" she said as I sat there. "Can you go urinate in this cup for me, above the blue line please" he said handing me the cup as handed off my blood work to a woman that he called down.

"You're good to go, you can either wait an hour for your result or come back" he said as he removed his gloves. "I'll wait" I said as we headed back towards the waiting room. This time it was starting to fill up as I saw josh walking down the hall. "You too?" He asked holding his cup up. "Yeah" I mumbled as I held the bathroom door open. "Stop boy" I mumbled as he rubbed my booty. "Gone whip it out for me daddy" he softly said watching me as I laughed pissing into the cut damn near feeling it up to the top.

Yosh was in the next stall as I walked out sitting the cup down washing my hands. "Just to let you know once this results come back you know that ass is dead to me?" He whispered kissing my neck stepping back as the door opened. I shook my head walking out with my cup taking it back to the doctor as he asked for me to wait in the waiting room. Josh walked out two minutes later sitting beside me.

He played a basketball game on his phone as I sat back watching some move that was showing on the tv. Time was moving fast as the waiting room was clearing up. I looked down to my phone realizing only forty minutes passed as josh name was called. He got up, from the look on his face he looked scared. No lie I was a bit nervous as well. This could change things up in our relationship if things don't come back right. "Yandel". I got up from my seat as my heart rate speed up.