S2,• The Wrong Turn | Spring Season finale • #9.0

11:55 pm | Fourth Quarter | 21 days Later

Yandel Pov:

The lyft driver followed the address I received from Shawn old roommate to his new apartment. Shawn had moved into the off campus housing. Removing my gloves as I knocked on his door. Although it was late, I knew he had to be up. I knocked again as no one answered.

The cold air blew harder as I made it back towards the stairway of his apartment building. I didn't have his number to call, as I stood by the gate. "Fuck" I sighed as my body covered with chill. "C'mon phone"
I mumbled as the no service popped up on my screen.

I sighed as I started to walk back towards the front of his apartment. I dug into my pocket putting my gloves back on leaving my thumb out so I can type of my iPhone. I touched the airplane mode turning it on than off as my carrier name popped back up.

I opened the app paying for my a lyft ride back to my dorm as I waited by the bus stop. The app noticed that the driver was seven minutes away as I accepted it. It was some commotion going on across the street down an Alley.

I didn't bother to pay it any mind as I sat there looking at the map wishing they would hurry. I heard tire streaks that followed with four rounds after. My heart instantly fell from my chest as the car lights came flying down the street in my direction.

I did what my first Instant told me to do, and that was run like hell. Everything seem as it was moving in slow motion. I could feel every heartbeat as my feet hit the ground. The car engine got louder at every street I rand down.

God please let me make it through this night, I swear I won't ever come out this late. I prayed in my head as I rand down a back alley trying to catch my breath as I paused resting against a tree. My breathing grew faster as I looked back.

"Don't run" he aggressively spoke as I felt the tip of his gun pointing to the back of my head. "Look man I didn't see anything, on god I'm just trying to get back to my dorm man" I nervously said as my teeth started to chatter.

"Open the door T" he mumbled out as he had a black bandanna over his mouth with a beanie on. "C'mon man please" i sobbed out as he pushed my head forward. "Get in the car and shut the fuck up, nigga you cooperate and you'll live" he said Pushing me into the backseat closing the door behind him, forcing me to the other side.

"Fuck man" I softly groaned out through my teeth hitting my head on the window. My phone vibrated in my pocket as I reached for it. "Move and I'll put your brains in your lap lil nigga hand it over" he spat at me as I slowly pulled my phone out.

"It's my roommate, if I don't answer he'll know something is wrong" I lied as he looked at me. "Answer it" he said still holding the gun to my head.

"Yo mike, a little busy let me call you back" I said as he started to talk fast. "Yan where you at bro, two guys from our school got shot and we're on lockdown now, like you need to be here asap, I can't cover for you if they Dr.Reign come checking bro" he spoke fast as I looked over at the guy.

"Hold on" I said putting him on mute and speaker. "Look man if I don't get back to school people will start looking for me, they just reported two people from my school been shot" I said as he looked at me. He ended the call turning my phone off.