• S3 | Dr. Sybìl | #7.0

Yandel Pov:

{ 10:15 am Next Morning }

"Listen and focus" she softly mumbled. "Every decision that you make in life could be your last. You must learn to defend yourself. The correct way" i could feel her body heat moving away from me. "Again" she sternly spoke.

"Uhhh" I groaned swinging as he dodged my swing hitting me in my upper rib. My fist connect with the side of his face, as my knee connected with his stomach. "Ahhhh" groaned out as my back was slammed against the mat. He pint me down taking blow for blow, as I gasped for air.

He got up as she walked back over bending down looking at me. "You're fighting with anger, you have nothing to be angry about. You have the perfect life, so fight with pride. You could be dead" she said flicking my ear. "AGAIN!" She groaned as her eyes drilled into my soul.

"Ahhhhh" I charged at him as he ducked, grabbed me from behind. He picked me up slamming me over his head as I rolled to my knees holding my neck. "Fuckkkkkk" I grunted through my teeth as he grabbed my arm wrapping his leg around it. "Fuck I can't I can't" I cried out as he released me.

My breathing grew heavier as I watched her heels clack towards the door. "He was suppose to been trained for this years ago." she groaned out as I listened to the door close. "Training gets better, I'm sure I'll see you soon" the guy said getting up as my grandparents walked into the backyard.

"Come on boy" my grandfather spoke helping me up. "Why do I have to do this?!" I semi-groaned. "It's for your safety, you'll have to soon protect yourself once we're gone" he said rubbing my shoulder as we were walking into the house. My grandmother walked up to me with a glass on lemonade.

"Here, how are you feeling?" She asked as I just looked at her. "He did slam me on my neck like I'm some type of animal, beside that I'm fine" I smirked as she chuckled. She grabbed my head titling my neck rubbing the scare from the needle. "It gets easier" she said kissing my head walking away. "It gets easier what is this?" I asked.

She walked back "It's your key to surviving, so get better at it" she sighed snatching the glass from my hand. "Well excuse me" I mumbled as she walked into the kitchen.

Massaging my neck as I got up from the couch, walking towards my room. A sigh of relief came from my mouth as I flopped down on my bed. My phone was vibrating on the night stand that sat beside my bed. Reaching for it as  josh pictures appeared on my screen.

"Hello?" I asked a little confused on why he was calling me. "I'm outside" he spoke as I hopped up from my bed looking out the window to him getting out his car. "Ummm okay" I confusingly replied hanging up the phone.

Walking pass my family as I headed towards the door slowly opening it. Josh walked in passing me up as he spoke to my family. my grandmother rushed from the kitchen. She looked nervous as josh turned towards me. "Heyy, josh. What brought you here?" She asked as he looked at her with a confused look.

"Am I not suppose to be here right now or something?" He asked as I sighed walking up to him. "My room is this way". My grandmother called my name as I kelp walking. "I'm sorry about that, I usually don't have people over" I said as he was removing his shirt.

"Umm what are you doing?" I asked as he chuckled. "Baby stop playing, I miss you man" he said walking up to me as I dodged his kiss. "Woah" I chuckled. "Are we like a thing?" I asked as he gave me the craziest look. "We've been together for a minute now, are you okay?" He asked grabbing my face.