Chapter 21

Chris POV
Aries Aries Aries....
That's all my mind was able to think about. I fucked up so bad. All because I couldn't cope with the hurt I was feeling. And I hurt the girl that was gonna help me through it all. Love me through it all. But I chose to let my sexual aggression take over and devour anything that looked good in sight. Truth is... no one compared to Aries in any way shape or form. No matter how think how pretty how anything. That girl is perfect. But I messed that all up for myself.

It really hit me when that nigga told me she's pregnant. I have no doubt in my mind that baby is mine. I would never doubt it even if I should. That girl has stuck with me through all my drama and has been faithful to me. I love her for that. I fell in love with her for that...

"There he goes drifting off thinking again" August says.

"I don't know why he hasn't gone to her yet. All he gotta do is speak to her " Tyga said

I hold my head breathing heavily. I can't take it anymore.

"You think this is so easy? HUH?! I lost the most important thing to me because I couldn't cope with losing someone that taught me everything I knew. I love that fucking girl. She's having my baby and I'm suppose to just go to her and be like baby I'm sorry after she caught me cheating on her with her co worker. I wish it was that easy. But maybe I should stop looking for an easy way out. " I say grabbing my keys. They watched me.

"Where you going?" They asked.

"To be a man" I simply say leaving jumping into my car.

I drove to her house to see her mothers car gone but her light on. I took a few deep breathes before ringing the bell. Once I rang the bell, I thought of all the possible things I could say. All those thoughts somehow flew out the window once I saw the broken girl I created standing in her door way.

Her beautiful brown eyes were swollen and red. Her beautiful brown hair was in a messy bun. She had a big Tshirt and shorts on. I could now see her baby bump through her shirt. I stared at her in awe as I saw everything I was about to lose in her eyes. She looked at me then looked at her sock covered feet.

"What are you doing here ? Don't you think you've done enough." She spat at me with hurt in her voice. I froze about to say something. I took a deep breath.

"I love you Aries." I said stepping closer to her on the doorstep.

"Go fuck yourself Christopher. You don't even know what love is. Love isn't what you did to me at my fucking job" she said wiping the tears that involuntarily fell.

"You're right. It wasn't what I did to you a couple weeks ago. It's what I did to you a couple months ago. On our vacation. Love was when I treated you like a Queen. It is what is growing inside you. What we created. This baby is my love. All those times I've held you close to me, kissed your sweet lips, kissed your forehead, spent time with your family, takin you on dates randomly, buying you just because gifts. That was love. And I lost track of that because I wasn't able to cope with my own problems. Fucking those hoes was a mistake and if I could go back to fix it I would. I would trade it all for my Queen and our future prince or princess that is growing inside you " I breathed out.

By now she was full blown crying. And trying to back into the house closing the door. I put my foot in the door. I tried to pull her into my chest. She fought me off. I was careful with her belly.

"Get the fuck out Maurice. I hate you " she screamed and I stopped fighting with her. I took a step back shocked.

"You w-w-what?" I stuttered feeling my whole world crash down. She sat on the couch hysterically crying. She snuggled into her blankets.

"Just get out. Leave me alone let me think. I don't even wanna see your face right now. " she spoke darts into my heart. I swallowed the lump that developed in my throat.

I kissed her forehead and left a picture I always kept with me. It was from our vacation. I got in my car and sat in her driveway then drove away. It wasn't until I arrived home that I literally broke down in my car.

I love and lost her...

LIVE LOVE LAUGH FOREVER❤️