Chapter 15

Chris' POV
I've called Aries everyday since the day she left my house. I've went to her mom house. She said she doesn't live there no more. She knew I would come so she moved out into her friend Candice house. I don't know where she lives so I couldn't go there. I tried going to her school she leaves right when I get there. Tried going to her other job at Starbucks but she quit. Last place I've tried not to go was the strip only because that's not the right atmosphere to talk to her. But I guess I have no choice.

So I got dressed with my boys to head over there if to just simply see her and have her ignore me. We all hopped in my car and drove to the club.

"Did you figure out what you gonna say to shawty?" Tyga asked.

"The same thing I've been trying to say to her for the past 2 months. " I say gripping the steering wheel.

"2 months?!?!" They both shouted. I simply nodded.

"Well hopefully all goes well my nigga. " I hope so too. I sat in silence as they blasted music. Thoughts even over powered that loudness. I just hope she hears me out.

Aries POV
I was behind the bar helping Algee. He's my bosses son. He was cute but he was a better friend than anything. I never tried to look at him that way though he was so fine.

"Don't you got a set coming up AJ?" He asked while making another drink for some dude that wouldn't stop staring at me

"Don't you got a set coming up AJ?" He asked while making another drink for some dude that wouldn't stop staring at me. I roll my eyes.

"I wish I didn't. I much rather just stay back here and actually enjoy the music and talent. " I say following with a sigh. He chuckles softly.

"You talents yourself. Show them that. Don't think of it as stripping. Think of it as a showcase to show your talent. Cause you're more than some of the other females in here that be stripping and fucking any nigga willing to pay. Look. Try it with no heels tonight. That might make you feel better. " he gives me a genuine smile. I flash one back.

"Okay. I'll try it out. I'll be back after my set " I kiss his cheek and proceed to my vanity area behind the stage.

As I'm getting ready, the same person that I constantly pushed to the back of my head found a way to resurface.

Chris

I missed everything about him. But I couldn't stand being with a liar. It's been two months since I've seen or spoken to him. I've read every text and received every call. There's no way to explain cheating. There was nothing to protect me from. As I was deep in thought, Candy came up to me.

"Come on girl. Your set is gonna start in 5 minutes. You look great. Love that set. " she said smiling

 " she said smiling