Chapter 10

Aries's POV
I was in the club about to leave and I seen one of the friends Chris came with when he first seen me here. He called me over. I think his name was August.

"Hi Sage. " he greeted me. Inviting me to sit.

"Hi August I think that's your name right? "

"Yes it is. I just wanna say good job. Not only with dancing but with my bro. " I smile a little

"What do you mean? " I question with my eyebrow raised.

"This is the happiest he's been in a long time. He talks about you quite often. He's always smiling and bubbly talking about you. We're glad to see him like this. " he smiles. I smile and blush.

"Your welcome. I'm glad to hear I make him happy " I smile give him a brief hug then go home.

I shower and change. I bite my lip thinking about Chris. I've been so busy that I haven't had time to see him. I missed him. I grab an overnight bag and throw on some shorts and walk to his house, opening his door with the spare.

I drop my bag in the corner of his room. I slip off my shorts and snuggle into his warm body. He wakes up and speaks in a sleepy voice.

"You missed me?" He speaks. I nod in his chest.

He rolls on top of me and hovers. Looking hella fine due to the fact he just woke up. He stared into my eyes while in the dark room. I stare back. He leans down and kisses me. It turns into a heated make out session

"I wanna do this so bad right now Aries " he says while kissing my neck intensely. I moan

"Take it Chris " he knows I want him to be my first. He rolls off me and pulls me back into his chest. I look at him confused.

"Not yet I gotta make you mine babygirl. "

" Ok" I bite my lip and we fall aAsleep.
Damn I really like this kid.

LIVE LOVE LAUGH FOREVER ♡