Chapter 17

Aries POV
I was enjoying my conversation with Algee when I felt a hand slide across my lower back then a figure stood next to me. I turned to see no other than Christopher Maurice Brown. The three of us stood in silence. I cleared my throats to cut it.

"Algee this is Chris. Chris this is my friend Algee. " I watched as Algee stuck his hand out and Chris stared at him seizing him up then finally shook it when he saw he was not intimidated.

"Ive heard a lot about you Chris. Nice to finally meet you. " Algee says smiling genuinely

"I wish I could say the same. " I widen my eyes at him. Algee lets go of his hand and clears his throat shoving his hands in his pocket.

"Algee can you give us a second?" He nods and walks away. I stand straight in front of Chris now.

"What the hell is wrong with you Christopher? Why you had to be so rude?" I look at him like he's stupid.

"You're what's wrong with me. So what? You don't hear me out and leave. Then come back to Fuck then leave me hanging. Then go with the next nigga " he scrunched up his face. I sigh in frustration.

"I did what I had to do alright. And he's not no next nigga I don't even see him like that " I say then sip my water. He sucks his teeth.

"You played me for what? To teach me a lesson? Well if you let me explain you would know why I fucking had to cheat on you when I didn't want to ever. Yeah fucking right. The way he talks to you and the way ya interact with each other says it all. So don't lie in my face and say you don't see him that way " an amused smirk spread across my face.

"And if I did?" I challenged tilting my head to the side looking at him. He clenched his jaw and began talking through gritted teeth.

"Don't test me Aries. " he spoke with darkness in his eyes. And I stood there entertained. I started to giggle looking down then back up at him.

"You know what's funny. You're so mad right now because you think someone is gonna come and replace your ass. But the crazy part is I won't let them because I love you to much. But someone got to have you in their bed without you thinking about me one bit. You said you had to do it but I'm pretty sure there was a better way of protecting me. Don't you think " his face soften and he looked down. I started to soften as well becoming more emotional.

"Baby look let me explain please. Just give me a chance. I don't wanna lose you. " he said pleadingly looking in my eyes. I sigh and nod.

"Tomorrow night you can pick me up from the club. And I'll stay over so we can talk. " I mumble looking down. I hear him sigh with relief.

"Okay. I'll see you then. Just call me. You've never looked so beautiful btw. You're glowing. " I nod. He kisses my forehead and leaves.

I hope I don't regret this

***
It was the end of my night. Chris was already waiting in the parking lot. I said bye to Candice and I went to say bye to Algee.

"Hey Algee. I'm leaving for the night. I just wanted to apologize for Chris yesterday. He had no right to be so rude to you " I say while zipping my jacket and looking at him.

"It's cool AJ don't worry about it. Just cause he don't like me doesn't mean we can't be friends " we both smile and I nod agreeing. I hug him and leave.

I go to Chris' car and we sit in silence the whole drive to his house. Once I get inside, I shower and put on a sports bra and booty shorts with no panties. He sits on the bed. I stare at him waiting to on him to speak. He looks nervous but he hesitantly starts speaking.

"So... when I was 15.. I joined a gang and started selling drugs. I'm still a part of it. But once I met you and we got serious I began to try to leave. But there was this one job that I did with Aug and Tyga.... the guys were moving around funny. So we had to lay low because weird shit started to happen and we felt like we were being watched... so that night I came home drunk and with the hickey... I went to get information from a broad about the dudes. She told me the only she would give me information is if I fucked her. I denied at first but she said she wouldn't say anything and she would let them come get me from there. I couldn't let that happen so I did it but I got hella drunk first before I did. But that still did not rid me of the guilt I had for cheating on you. But I had to do it. I had to find a way for you to distant yourself for a while to while I figured things out. I'm sorry I hid that part of my life from you. I just didn't want to scare you or put you in danger. " he sat on the bed with his back facing me frustrated sighing.

I sat and thought for a while taking everything he said in. I became more understanding of the circumstances and the situation. I was still slightly hurt but I could now get over it since he was now truthful. He really did do it to protect me. I went and wrapped my arms around him and rubbed his chest softly.

"Come on. Come lay down. " I said then go to lay under his covers. He sighs and turns out the light laying down next to me. I wrap his arms around me and I felt at home again.  This is all I ever wanted. Closure from Christopher

LIVE LOVE LAUGH FOREVER ❤️