Chapter 8

Aries POV
Over the past few weeks me and Chris just been going out and having a good time. We've found out alot about each other. It was kinda weird at first cuz I found out he's 20 going on 21 and I'm 17 going on 18... yeah 3 years isn't alot but it is. I told my mom about him so She knows I'm not just disappearing on her. She hadn't Met him til now. She called me. She wanted to invite him to dinner so She could meet him.

"Chris " I look down at him Laying in my lap.

"Yes beautiful " I smile and lowkey blush. He smiles and chuckles. "Wassup Aries " he asked

"My mom invited you to dinner with us tonight. It'll be me, you, her, & my baby sister "

"Aight. I'll come. I gotta make a good impression on my future wifey's mom and sister " he chuckles

"In your dreams pretty boy. "I giggle. He stands up and puts his hands on each side of me while I'm still sitting on the couch.

"There's alot of things that happen in my dreams that will become reality"he winks and leans in to kiss me. Ok this been happening once in a while. We're friends but we flirt and it always leads to him kissing me. The first few times it was awkward but I'm use to it by now. So I kiss back

He pulls me up with him and holds my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls me even closer sliding his tongue across my lip asking for entrance. I grant it to him and he starts tonging me down. We started having a heated make out session. He starts pulling away knowing he wants to do alot more.

"I know Aries I won't take it there." He states sighing. We've talked about me and sex before. He knows I'm a virgin and that I've thought about it. And I want to do it when the Time is right. But I don't know if that moment will be shared with him. I lowkey want it to be but I don't want to tell him that cause we're still in the friends phase. Weird friends but aye.

"Thank you. I just want to do it when I feel I'm entirely ready " I try walking away but he pulls me back with my back against his chest to whisper in his ear.

"Do you think I'll be your first? " he asked softly

"I don't know. It depends where mind is at the time "

"Aight. I hope I get to be your first because I'll treat you right " he pecks my neck soft And smiles in the crook of my neck and it makes me smile.

"And tell my mom in law that I accept her invitation " I laugh a little.

"Boy bye. But ok" I text her and tell her. She seems excited that he's coming. He's met Bria before because I've had to pick her up or watch her on the weekends when he wanted to hang out. This Should be interesting.

Chris drives to my house and the ride is surprisingly quiet. He's never quiet So I know somethings wrong. I grab his hand that was on the arm rest. He smiles keeping his eyes on the road

"Chris are you ok? " I ask as he intertwines our fingers together. I just left it like that.

"Just nervous. I've never like actually met a girls parents before. Even when I was in high school. They just knew who I was and seen me every now and then. " he shrugs pulling into my driveway.

"Well I think you'll be fine. Just be yourself and she'll love you. Eventhough I don't know why you care so much" I state while turning toward him

"I plan on making you mine so if you moms likes me it makes it easier "he pecks my lips smiling.

"Whatever FRIEND. Let's go " I giggles shaking my head getting out his black Lamborghini.

"Aight watch Aries. You gon be mine just watch ma." He gets out walking behind me.

I opened the door and see Bria setting the table and my mom finishing up dinner. Bria sees Chris and her eyes light up.

"C-Bear!!! " She yells running to him. He gets to her level and hugs her.

"Well hello to you to baby sister " I chuckle at their level.

"Sorry AJ. I missed both you guys " She smiles and gives me a hug. I see my mother peek out from the door and he doesn't see her yet.

"So you must be this Christopher/C-Bear fella I been hearing about " she states cleaning her hands with a rag and smiling.

He freezes and gulps. This is so surprising cause Chris is never like this. He's always so outgoing and outspoken. But now he's just stuck. It's kinda cute that he's this nervous. I get closer to his ear and whisper.

"Just go say hi and be yourself. She'll love you. " I peck his earlobe a little then I peck his cheek. I saw a smile and he stood up straight walking to her.

"Yes I am.... "

By the end of the night, Chris and my mother were talking like they met before. We were all laughing and having a great time. It started getting late.

"Chris honey it's getting late " my mom states looking at the time.

"Yeah maybe I Should get going. "He gets off the couch.

"Your welcome to stay for the night. I have to work tonight and I'll feel more relieved if you stayed with my babies"

He smiles and nods. "Sure I'll stay " I smile. Bria is already asleep.

My mother gets up smiling and goes upstairs to get ready for work. Chris and I just sit continuing to watch TV. She comes back saying her goodnights and leave locking the door.

"Want clothes to sleep in? " I ask getting up.

"Yeah unless you don't mind me sleeping in boxers. " he smirk a little.

"Uhh...no not at all. " I smile awkwardly.

"I'm just playing. I got clothes in the car. I'll meet you upstairs. " he chuckles and jogs out to his car.

I go upstairs putting on spandex shorts and a sports bra. Then I tie my hair up in a bun and lay down putting on the TV. Chris comes upstairs with just basketball shorts on and throws his back in the corner. I bite my lip at his shirtless body. He chuckles but it comes out more sexy. He lays down facing me and pulls me toward him pulling the cover over us.

"Christopher. Where's your shirt? " I say looking him up and down

He licks his lips. "I don't need one babygirl. " he pulls me even closer where our bodies are pressed directly on each other. I look up at him biting my lip and he looks down at me biting his. For the first time I actually lean in to kiss him. He kisses back and it gets heated quickly. As I'm kissing him he starts rubbing my p****. I moan in the kiss softly. I wanted to stop him but it felt good. Thank God he stopped it.

"I know you not ready. But I wanna give you a little taste every now and then and you can determine if your ready then " he licks his lips and I nod biting my lip.

"Aight. Well Goodnight " he cuts off the light and I fall asleep on his chest.

LIVE LOVE LAUGH FOREVER ♡