Chapter 14

Aries POV
Chris has been acting kinda strange over the past few weeks since our trip. He's been having me stay with him. Basically living with him. And sometimes when we're just relaxing he'll zone out in thought. He's also been having August and Tyga over a lot more and they go to the basement smoke and talk in secret. I don't know what they got going on but he goes out late and doesn't come home til the morning sometimes. And I lay there not saying nothing. I've been having to drive myself home from the strip lately cause he's busy. I don't know what it is. He hasn't even touched me since our vacation. Sometimes I feel like he's cheating....

I get up from my attempt to sleep while he's out and go to make coffee in panties and a bra. As I'm mixing the sugar in my coffee I hear Chris come in sounding like he's stumbling a little. I decided to make him coffee as well as I realize it's damn near 6 in the morning. He walks in smirking looking me up and down.

"Hey baby. You missed daddy ? "He whispered on my neck from behind making my shutter.

"Where have you been Maurice? I've been up waiting for you. I got school in a few. It's 6 o'clock in the fucking morning. " I state with an attitude as he's biting his lip and looking at me all lustful.

He then grabs me and kisses me aggressively. I would be lying if I said I didn't like it. But I had to find out what the fuck was going on? Cuz I don't feel like being played. I pushed him off once he tried to reach his hand in my panties and what I saw had me fuming.

"You got hickies and fucking lipstick on your neck Christopher. Where the fuck were?" He rubbed down his neck viciously. And stood stuck apparently coming out of his drunk state of mind.

"W-were you out cheating on me ? " my voice cracked as I was on the verge on tears.

"Baby no. Just let me explain. Please" he said stepping closer to me but I backed up going upstairs locking the door to pack my stuff. Ain't no way I'm staying with a cheater.

I quickly and swiftly pack everything I had there. I threw on some adidas leggings and an adidas crop top with hurarches in white. I unlock the door and see him in the kitchen drinking his coffee but he jumps up as he sees me rolling all my bags to the door.

"Where are you going?" He asked following me to my car as I carried my bags.

"Away from your trifling ass. What have I ever done to you? I've been nothing but good to you. "I say being strong fighting back tears while putting my bags in my trunk.

"Look it's really complicated right now alright. I can't explain everything right now if any of it. But I promise I did it to protect you baby. Please believe that. " I looked at him like he was stupid.

"To protect me Christopher. Are you fucking serious?! How the fuck did that fucking protect me?! HUH?! Fuck are you protecting from?!" I yell at him. So close to slapping him.

"I love you Aries. For real. I'm in love with you I promise you I am. Baby just give me some time. Imma fix shit and explain everything to you and what I'm protecting you from. I'm just not ready to tell you yet. But bare with me. If I told you, you'd understand. But just calm down okay. I'm sorry. " that was the last straw. I raised my hand and slapped him across his face.

"Don't ever. EVER. Fucking lie to me like that again. You don't love me. You loved my attention and the thought of me being innocent. You wanted a freak or some shit. How bout you fucking ask? Don't tell me sorry cause it don't mean shit to me. Don't call me. Text me. Nothing. " he stood there in disbelief and disappointment as I hopped in my car and drove home to drop off my stuff.

I drove to school after and tried to act as normal as possible. Candice was already waiting for me at my locker.

"What's wrong love?" She asked as I open my locker. I sigh and hug her

"I'm never good enough. " she just rubbed my back knowing I'm upset.

"I got you boo. We can talk about it later. I'll beat his ass. " she says making me chuckle.

"Thank you Candy. I love you " I say pulling away from the hug wiping the tears I didn't realize had fell

"I love you too Sage. Now let's go be bad bitches and make everyone mad" she said fixing her shirt and flipping her long weave. I laugh softly.

"Girl. You is a mess. " I say while laughing.

Glad I know that I always have Candice to count on. No matter what. Now it's time for me to get my shit together.

LIVE LOVE LAUGH FOREVER ❤️