Chapter 11

Chris's POV
I really like Aries. Everything about her is just amazing. Yeah I do wanna be her first but I want her to be mine first. These past two weeks I've been doing little sweet stuff for her. I plan on asking her out tonight in my house. But there's always gonna be something I hide from her.

"Yo Chris. Go make this drop real quick. Its big money " I nod grabbing the big duffle bag.

Well now ya know where I get all that money I give Aries. I don't tell her cause if I get caught up in some mess I don't want them to take her. We got a lot of rivals out here. So I lay low.

I hop in my black lambo. I get to the address I was suppose to meet the guy. I put my gun in my waist band and covered it with my shirt. I grab the bag and walk out to where I see the guy holding the other bag. We trade off. Then I walk back to my car after he walks to his. Then we both speed off.

I get back to the trap house and give my boss the money.

"Take half as usual. Good job. You did it under an hour. You've been on top of your game lately." He complimented

"Thank you sir. I'm trying to take your advice and get out the game. " I say while putting my money in my own bag

"There's a girl isn't there." He smiles.

I couldn't help but think about Aries. A smile came across my face. I even blushed a little.

"I gotta go sir. I'll be back tomorrow night for the next drop " I say looking at the floor smiling like an idiot.

I heard him chuckle. I walked back out to my car, and drove to the strip club. I texted her I was here. And she came out looking as good as ever. She reached over to Peck my cheek and I turn my face so she pecks my lips instead. She flushed red.

"Chris. Why you always have to do that? " she ask while I start driving to my house.

"Cause you choose when you kiss my lips. If you wanna kiss me just do it. " I say as I pull in my driveway parking the car.

"Fine then" she says before grabbing my face and kissing me.

Of course I kiss back. I smile in the kiss and deepen it while leaning more into her. She pulls away smiling and gets Her bag while walking out into the house. I shake my head smiling and followed her. I open the door and she gasp dropping her bag at the door.

The dinning room was dimly lit. Candles illuminated the table. There sat two plates with a metal covering over them. There were also rose petals spread across the table. I see a big smile spread across her face and she turns around looking up at me.

"I wonder who did all this" she says like she really doesn't know. I smile down at her.

" I wonder to but it looks like the person left a note" I smirk handing it to her.

"Oh really. Let's see what the mystery person said."

Dear Aries,
Well I don't even know where to start. I love everything about you. I love being with you. When your not around all I can do is think about you and wish you were with me. You have really been a beautiful and special thing to come in my life in a long time. You make me beyond happy and I couldn't ask for someone better to come into my life. So I'm asking if you become my girl and allow me to treat you like the queen you are?
                                         Yours Truly, Chris

She started smiling shaking her head. I pull her into me moving her hair out my way. I whisper in her ear.

"What do you say beautiful?" I ask smiling on her ear. She nods and turns her head so she can kiss me

It took me by surprise cause she never kisses me first. I smiled and turned her around pulling her into me. She wraps her arms around my neck. The kiss was passionate from beginning to end. I didn't even have ask permission for my tongue to go in her mouth. Everything was just so automatic. I slid my hands to her butt and she slide hers to my waist. I gave it a good squeeze. She pulled away giggling.

"You love my ass don't you Christopher?" She had a playful glare.

"Hell yeah. And it's all mine. You know you like it." I smirk squeezing slow a few times. I moved my hand closer to her pussy from behind and as I squeezed I let two of my fingers rub over her entrance. Her breath stifled. I chuckle a little bit. I move to her ear.

"It'll happen soon ma. Don't worry. Remember you get little taste until your really ready. " I smirk and she bites her lip nodding.

After that, we sat and ate. We even showered together and controlled ourselves best we could. I cleaned up everything. Then we cuddled in the room and watched movies until we fell asleep with her head on my chest and me holding her leg over my waist and holding her butt with the other one . Let's just say my dream became reality.

LIVE LOVE LAUGH FOREVER💘