Chapter 19

Aries POV
I woke up to singing from my mom and Bria. A smile creeped on my face while I sat up stretching. They held a plate of breakfast and a bowl of fruit with a candle. I giggled.

"Happy Birthday Princess" my mom said and sweetly kisses my forehead

"Happy Birthday Aj" my sister said while placing the crown she wore for her birthday on my head. I chuckled.

"Thank you guys. This really means a lot. " I smile out once they put the food in my lap.

"You only get to be 18 once. And for making me a grandma so early " she gives me a little side eye smiling. I chuckle.

"I'm sorry mom. " I shrug and start eating.

"Have you told him yet?" She ask getting up going to the door.

"No unfortunately not " I sigh shaking my head eating some of my breakfast.

"Well you should. Candy said she's coming to pick you up. To take you out for a little. I gotta go into work for a little so I'll be back a little later. Happy Birthday Sweetheart." She kisses my forehead causing a soft smile to spread across my face as she walks out.

I know I have to tell him but I haven't found the right time to tell him. I should tell him today later. I check my phone and see a text from Candice giving me annual best friend birthday essay. I laugh softly to myself. I then go on Instagram bc I see Chris tagged me in something. My heart melted and I couldn't help but smile.

For the girl that accepted me flaws and all. We met in the weirdest way but I'm glad we did. I was sweating you from the first moment I met you and I will always❤️Never met a girl more beautiful than you and I don't think I ever will. Happy Birthday Babygirl. I'll see you later😘❣️

I liked it and commented heart eyes and thank you with a heart

I liked it and commented heart eyes and thank you with a heart. I finished eating then started getting ready. Candice honks her car horn. I tie up my hair and throw on my hoodie. And I jog downstairs into her car.

"HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY BESTIE " she yells once I'm in the car. I laugh.

"Thanks Girl. Come on let's go get fleeked. " I flip my ponytail. She laughs and drives off.

First we went and got our hair done. Before we went to get our nails done we decided we needed to eat. So we went to Buffalo Wild Wings and order some buffalo tenders.

"So how you been feeling lately?" Candy asked

"Better. I've been taking my prenatal pills" I say eating my food

"That's good. When are you gonna tell Chris?" She ask sipping her water. I sigh

"I planned on telling him Tonight. I just hope he's supportive and shit " I sigh eating more of my food.

"Love he loves you. I'm sure he'll be scared but excited. You both are. It's ya first child together. I've been there. " she smiles softly looking down at her food.