Announcement‼️PLEASE READ

Hey Loves‼️I know I never really write any of these but I have a few things to say.
•First, thank you for making this book as popular as it is. I'd love for you guys to share it and get it even more popular. I love you guys for that.
•Second, thank you guys for being sooooo patient between updates. I know sometimes the chapters are really good have you hanging there. I just get really busy most of the time or have writers block. But thank you guys. I invite you to read my other stories.
•Third, I have this book I wanted to put out. It's based on the afterlife of the characters from the movie Brotherly Love. I hope most of you have seen that movie because it is one of my favorites. But I wanted to do an afterlife version and make it more eventful because I felt like after the movie more of their life should've been showed so the book would be obviously my interpretation of what their lives would be like after. Please comment on this chapter if that would be something you're interested in. So I can start writin the chapters ahead of time.
•Finally, Please read my story Trial and Tribulations. The first two chapters are kind of fast. But it starts to slow down over time. I promise. I just need those first two chapters to be straight forward. But please read that for me love bugs.

Thank you so much for your time loves. I'll be updating soon. Live love laugh forever babies💖