Chapter 9

FEW MONTHS LATER
Aries POV
I walk in the house after a day of work. It had to be at least 4 o'clock in the morning. I go to my room and see Chris sprawled out across my bed. I chuckle shaking my head. Throwing my bag on the floor and going to take a quick shower. After I throw on a pair of lace panties and a sports bra with spandex shorts. I sit on the floor and dump my bag with money on it so I can start counting it. I lean against the bed. Counting away.

As I'm counting a big stack of at least $500 is thrown on the ground. Then Chris pecks my neck.

"Chris, you know I can't take your money." I pick it up after counting all of the money I made tonight Which was almost $2000. I hand him his money back

"Take it Aries. I got more. And get use to it. I don't want you working in the club your whole life. I'm trying to help cause I care and I don't want anything happening to you." He says in a sexy sleeping voice while throwing the stack with the stacks I just made.

I look at it for awhile, sighing, then just putting all the money with money I've made before in a suitcase under my bed. I get in the bed and go on my phone not particularly tired at the moment. Then I feel my phone being slid out my hand and Chris getting on top of me.

"You obviously wanted my attention. So yes Christopher " I smile a little.

He bites his lip looking down at me with a gleam of lust in his eyes. He kisses my lips a few times then starts kissing my neck. Making me bite my lip.

"I'm gonna try something ok? " he speaks in my neck making me get chills. I simply nod.

Next thing I knew he was between my legs and I was exposed down there. He parted my legs and pulled me closer to his face, placing my legs on his shoulders. I then realized what was going on.

"Chris what are you do...ooo Chris " I moaned out as he started flicking his tongue on me slow.

He kept doing that. Then he started to speed up and lick deeper. It was feeling so amazing. I felt like it was gonna lead into something else so I started back away but he pulled me even closer than I was before. He licked this one spot and it made me go crazy. So I grabbed his head pushing him deeper into the spot.

"Right there. Ahh yes yes fuck." I continue to moan as quiet as possible. Trying not to wake Bria. He flicks his tongue faster on the spot while also licking and biting it. It drove my insane I started gripping the sheets so hard watching go to work down there.
I started feeling this intensity building inside my stomach. And my legs started slightly shaking. I didn't care how loud I was moaning cause I know She couldn't hear me if She ain't wake up. He gripped my thighs and dove his tongue inside me. He started tongue fucking me crazy.

"Chris baby please. I got this feeling in my stomach and it's getting wor... UHH SHIT CHRIS " I yelled while whatever I was holding in was released onto his tongue. He licked it all up til I was dry. He kisses my thighs a few times then traces my lips a few times making me bite my lip.

" Would you believe me if I told you it's my first time eating someone out?"
He asked with a sexy chuckle.

"Hell no. I wouldn't believe you. It was so intense and amazing " I say out of breathe from that intensity.

"Oh and that feeling that built up was an orgasm and that release was you cumming. I licked it all up for you. Free of charge " he winked. And helped me slip back on my shorts seeing I was still shaken up. He pulls my body to him and pulls the cover over us.

"Next thing I'll be trying is fingering you so you get use to something be up there. Then I'll eat it whenever you want now. Then whenever you feel your ready and the moment is right. It'll happen " he says and I nod. I pecks his lips a few times. Then I actually kiss him and of course he kissed back. We pulled away before it got to intense. We had enough excitement for the night.

"Goodnight Christopher "

"Goodnight beautiful " he says then pulls me into his chest and we fall asleep in each other arms.

I KNOW THERE WAS SOME GRAPHIC STUFF IN HERE BUT I WANTED TO TRY TO SEE WHAT TYPE OF REACTION I GET
SO PLZ COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

LIVE LOVE LAUGH FOREVER♡