"Wait what!!"

"Sweet dreams," she said.

★·.·'¯'·.·★

When Y/N awoke from her dream, she was still in Sting's bed, his arms still around her. His body was pushed up against her back and one of his hands moved higher and higher up her stomach until it was just under her breast. He let out a small groan and moaned her name.

Her face turned a light shade a pink as he continued to moan her name. She managed to get out of his tight hold and climb out of bed, she picked up her pair of skinny jeans and pulled them up her legs. She tucked her white T-shirt into her jeans and made her way to the kitchen.

She looked out of the kitchen window and saw that the sun was in the sky. She pushed her arms to the side and stretched. She yelled when strong arms wrapped around her waist.

"Holy shit Sting," she breathed out.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," He mumbled into her neck.

"It's okay,"

His arms pulled her closer to him as he took in her scent. "Why are you up so early?" He mumbled.

"I need to go back home, Laxus will kill me,"

Sting growled and tightened his grip. "Ow Sting that hurts," she spoke trying to get out of his grip.

"You're not leaving me," he said.

"Well I kind of have to, I don't really feel like another lecture about staying at boys houses overnight," she laughed.

"No, you're staying here" he growled at her.

Y/N was slightly shocked at his growls. She felt her heart beat faster as he placed small kisses on her already bruised neck.

"S-Sting, I really need to go,"

When he didn't stop, she used her strength to push him away. Her hair flew over her face as she turned around. When they made eye contact, her face paled when she saw his lust filled eyes.

"Um, Sting are y-"

The next thing she knew, she had been pushed up against the kitchen counter. Her legs were parted and Sting was in the middle of them.

"Mine!" He growled at her. He smashed his lips onto hers and started to kiss her.

A part of her liked it, it loved the feeling of his lips on hers, his skin on her skin.

But that feeling soon faded and her senses kicked in. She placed her hand on his chest and pushed him away.

He stumbled back and she made a run for it.

"YOU CAN RUN FOR NOW Y/N BUT I WILL FIND YOU AND YOU WILL BE MINE!" She heard Sting growl as she ran out of his house and back to Fairy Tail, where she would be safe.

★·.·'¯'·.·★

She burst into the guild and closed the doors behind her.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" Erza asked as more people drew notice to the panting girl.

"W-well, S-sting crazy horny, kisses, season, meatball season, No! Mating season! Were all gonna die!!" She yelled while panting. She placed her hands on her knees and started to take deep breaths. Being overdramatic, she collapsed onto the floor.

"Iam so tired," she breathed out, she closed her eyes and then opened them again to see the whole guild standing above her.

"Hi,"

"Hello," Happy replied.

"So what happened?" Master asked.

"Well Sting has gone into the mating season and that means that he is going to want to mate with his chosen mate which is probably me because he was kissing and being protective. Also, mating means sex for all of you confused people so yeah and if you don't know what sex is then you should probably ask someone," she took a deep breath out after finishing her small speech.

"He has gone into the mating season this early?!" All the dragons slayers yelled.

"Yeah, I know. He needs to control himself," she said standing up.

"We need to hide you Y/N," Wendy said.

"Is it really that bad?" Lucy questioned.

"Yes it is, if he has gone into the seasons this early he will become more desperate than he normally would, " Gajeel added.

Suddenly, the guild doors opened to reveal a very tired shadow dragon slayer.

"Sting got out of the cage at Sabertooth," he panted.

"I know, it's such a long run, isn't it," Y/N spoke to Rouge.

"Right, Y/N get out of here now! Sting will definitely come here first" Gramps said. "Everyone else get ready for an attack."

"But I can defend myself! And it's just a sexually frustrated teenager!" She yelled to Gramps.

"Normally, you could but he is in the season so he is way stronger than he normally is Y/N," Master said.

"You will go and hide Y/N, I am not taking any chances," Laxus said.

"But-"

"Now!"

She rolled her eyes and was about to start another rant until she felt a pair of arms around her waist. The person pulled her back into their chest and placed their head on top of hers.

"Found you~"

★·.·'¯'·.·★

( edited- 15th april 2019 )