"How did you find me?" I question as my eyes scanned the kitchen for anything that would come in handy.

"Your friend, Os, told us where you live," he says smirking.

All the blood drained from my face slowly and my jaw clenched.

"Its a shock he didn't warn you," Blade adds chuckling,"I was almost certain he would."

I cursed under my breath and glowered at him, while he mocked me to my face. I needed to gather all my strength before attacking and I also needed to do it before Jude and Luka returned.

"Well that makes two of us," I scoff.

His eyes darted to the door for a split second and I made my move. I lounged at him with my fist and my knee to his groin. My fist caught him but he blocked the kick, stumbled and dragged my wrist. He was swift. Before I could try a second blow, he had spun me around and held me from behind in a Nelson hold. Pain shot through my body and I shrieked.

"I expected you would do that Tink," He says in a guttural tone next to my ear and I felt as if my air supply was being cut off.

I gasped loudly like a fish out of water.

"I like you Tink," he hisses, "I'd hate for you to get hurt."

I clawed at him, in an attempt to get air flowing to my chest. Blade snorted loudly and loosened his hold and I gasped and breathe in raggedly.

Jude and Luka hurried back to the kitchen and my forehead was damp with sweat as I heaved loudly.

"I heard screaming did something happen" Luka asks staring at us.

"Tink tried to escape," Blade says in a very mocking tone.

Jude grabbed a chair and Blade forced me down into it. Luka had the duct tape and he fell to a squat to tape my legs together. Angrily I jabbed him in the face with my knee and he growled loudly in pain. The second his hold on my legs slipped, I blasted him another kick straight to the stomach.

I saw the breath leave his body and he fell to his knees unable to get any sound out this time and fell face first to the floor.

"Hold her!" Blade instructs angrily to Jude who took hold of my hands.

Luka groaned and swore loudly from the floor and Blade grabbed hold of my legs that were still kicking away at air and bound them tightly with the tape. In silence he worked and I could sense how mad he was as he taped my top half to the chair then went to gag me again.

"Now you will sit in here and think about what you have done," Blade commands brusquely.

I swore again but it was muffled. Jude helped Luka up who got to his feet slowly and they left the kitchen with Jude walking behind carrying a pack of ice. A muscle twitch in Blade's jaw as he frowned at me before walking away.

"while you're in here Tink, don't die from boredom," he snarls from the door.

I snorted angrily and squirmed in the chair but it was completely useless. My arms still ached from his lock and I was bound too tightly and it left no hope of getting freed on my own.

Their voices floated back to the kitchen and I listened. Luka was cursing profusely and someone switched on a television and more voices floated through the air. Those assholes were going to leave me tied up in here while they watched tv it seemed. I cursed both Blade and Ossey angrily until I found it hard to even think properly.

A couple seconds later footsteps approached the kitchen and Blade showed up stone faced. I narrowed my eyes at him and sat still and he opened the refrigerator door before he reappearing to my side carrying beers. Blade set them down and fell to a stoop infront of me and I glared at him. He didn't speak, his green eyes only pierced into mine and sat stone like. I was defeated, there was no way I was getting away. Blade stared at me long enough before brushing a loose locks of hair from my face gently.