10. Just Bonfire Stuffs

Start from the beginning

Okay, so here goes our plan.

I told Jen to go inside and Zac out of the room so he couldn't see other's faces and then Aria did the same thing with Caleb. And now it was my turn.

I entered the room and was having hard time controlling my laughter. His face looks even more funny now. We then left for the bonfire party. It was our plan to keep the boys away from each other till we reach the party.

"Why are people smiling at me?" Jake said in confusion.

"Maybe they can't resist your charming face." I said super-sweetly.
You'll know soon sweetheart!

I texted Jen and Aria to come at our meeting point.

We then reached the meeting point which was near the entrance of the cottage. Jen and Aria were nowhere to be seen.

"You're looking really hot today!" Jake slid his hands on my back.

"Huh? Oh, uh, thanks. There's Jen and Zac." I saw Jen and Zac through the crowd.

Both Zac and Jake burst out in fits of laughter looking at each other. And just then I saw Aria and Caleb coming towards us. And Caleb also started laughing after seeing Jake and Zac. And eventually all three of them ended up laughing at each other.

Meanwhile me, Jen and Aria were having the time of our life. We girls had drew stuff on their faces with marker pens and did their makeup including eye - shadow and lipstick!

"Damn Caleb. Look at your face."

"Look at your face Jake. Been to beauty parlour?"

"Zac, you been to strippers club?

"WHAT?" They all said in unison.

And then we three girls took out a mirror and showed each of them their faces.

"You probably would win a beauty pageant award with this makeup." I stated through my laughter.

We girls should get an award for pulling out the best pranks! Haha!

The boys were ashamed as hell. Everybody else in the party were laughing their ass out. The boys immediately ran to the washroom leaving us enjoying the scene.

"God, that was epic."

***

I was standing at the edge of the forest that surrounded the cottages. I closed my eyes letting the cold breeze blow by my face, the music soothing my mind and soul. The glass of wine in my hand adding to the mystery of the dark.

Have you ever been to a forest at night? I know it's beautiful in daytime but it's more amazing at night. The night in forest feels mysterious. You never know what might come next on your path ahead. All you see is the shadows of tall tress and all you hear is the howling of animals, the sound of different birds.

"Having fun out here?" I heard the voice behind me. I turned around to see a handsome guy holding a glass of wine in his hand.

"Umm yeah." I replied.

"We all are planning to play something. Would you like to join? He offered me.

"Sure."

The guy didn't talk much. I guess he was shy. I don't like shy boys. If you don't have the balls to just talk to a girl, how are you gonna bear me the whole life?