"I'll go with her," I smirking at Zac.

      Once we were in the kitchen, Brooke put another bag of popcorn into the microwave and burst out laughing. God, she's so cute. Wait? What?

"Shut up, they're still watching the movie over there," I frowned covering her mouth. "Why are you laughing?"

"It's funny," She said trying not to laugh. I raised an eyebrow at her. "The movie and pretending to be scared,"

 "Aren't you supposed to be making someone over there jealous," I asked smirking as Brooke pressed start on the microwave.

"Oh yea," She said quietly before loudly moaning, probably hoping that a certain someone hears. And he did. There was a small shuffle in the living room and then just the sound of the movie playing.

"He's coming," Brooke whispered. I pushed her back against the counter and put my face close to hers as Zac walked into the kitchen.

"Oh! Uh, sorry. I was looking for the bathroom," Zac stuttered. 

"It's the second door down the hall," Brooke said rolling her eyes, since she knew he was lying. Taking out the popcorn, Brooke poured it into the bowl and we walked back out to the living room like nothing happened.

"So. . . What was that?" Tiana whispered.

"Nothing," I whispered back.

                                                       -------------------------------------------

Zac's POV

"Oh my gosh. That was so scary," Shawna said shakily.

"Don't worry babe, I'll protect you," I said huskily.

"Well, I gotta get home before the rain gets really bad," Tiana said as she grabbed her coat and headed out the door.

"Yea, me too," Clayton said as he rushed out the door right behind Tiana.

"Baby, we should go now," Shawna said as the rain began to worsen.

"Sure, what about you, Adam?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Uh, I don't know. Brooke can I crash here for the night?" Adam asked giving me a smirk.

"Sure," She said smiling mischievously.

"Uh, I can drive you home," I offered quickly. No way am I letting this guy stay with Brooke for a whole night.

"Nah, my car is here and I woudn't want to bother you," Adam smirked.

"No, I insist," I pressed on.

"Zac, just go. He can stay here with me," Brooke said sweetly. Is it just me or is she emphasizing 'me'?

"Yea, I just want to spend the night with my girlfriend," Adam sighed.

"Yea, baby we should just leave them alone," Shawna said tugging at my sleeve.

"Um, ok," I said turning towards the door and I could have sworn that they were both smirking right at me.

Adam's POV

"That was hilarious!" Brooke laughed once Zac left, "Did you see his face?"

"Yeah, he really likes you," I chuckled, instantly regretting my outburst.

Her face contorted into confusion, "No he doesn't," 

 "Yea, he does. That's why he always tells you to stay away from me," I grinned.

"How do you know that?" She asked looking up at me.

"He tells me to stay away from you all the time, but that's not working out so well," I smiled.

"He dosn't though. He likes Shawna," Brooke said spitting out Shawna's name.

"Aww, come on, deep inside you're happy to hear this information," I smirked as she glared at me. She was probably regretting telling me she used to like that guy.

"You suck," She said rolling her eyes as she headed towards the stairs.

"Wait? What am I gonna do?" I frowned running after her. I caught her just as she reached the top of the stairs and grabbed her by the waist.

"Are you trying to kill me?" She yelled playfully.

"No. . . not yet," I grinned, "So, what am I gonna do?"

 "I don't know. You can stay here or go home. I don't care," She said trying to pry my hands off her.

"Ok," I said happily, "Where's your room again?" 

"Over there," She said rolling her eyes, pointing to a white door.

"Yay," I cried as I jumped onto her bed.

A few minutes later she said,"You're weird,"

"Wait, you don't care if I'm in the same bed?" I asked.

"No. It's not like we're doing anything other than sleeping. Me and Zac slept in the same bed," She said rolling over to face me. "Why are you smiling?"

"Because I'm technically sleeping with you," I grinned.

"So you gonna brag about this to Zac?" Brooke asked raising her eyebrow.

"Good idea," I smiled.

"Well, goodnight," Brooke yawned.

"Aww, what about goodnight kisses?" I pouted.

"Are you quoting 'Despicable Me' ?" She asked.

"No," I lied.

"Liar," She said rolling her eyes in the darkness.

"Whatever, but just one kiss," I sighed.

"Just one kiss," She said cautiously.

"Look who just quoted 'The Princess and the Frog' ," I smirked.

"And may I ask how you know the lines of that movie?" She asked. D*mnit she got me.

"So about that kiss?" I asked, changing the subject.

 "Sure," She grinned as I leaned in, closing the gap between us. We pulled away moments later gasping for air.

 "Well uh, 'night," I smiled.

" 'Night," She said in return, nestling her head in the crook of my neck. She fell asleep quickly leaving me to my thoughts. I watched her sleep for a moment. Her chest rising and falling as she breathes. D*mn. I sound like a pedophile. I pulled up the covers with one hand, since the other was wrapped around Brooke. And that's when it hit me. 

      I like her. Not as a friend, but as a girlfriend. I have her, yet I don't. At the moment, she's mine, but at the same time she isn't. Soon, my mind wandered onto Zac. Zac. D*mnit, what about the plan? I guess I'm gonna have to ditch it but, Brooke probably won't. I guess I'm just going to hide, and enjoy this while it lasts, and maybe, Brooke just might like me back too.

 ___________________________________________________________________________

AWW! He likes her :3 . . . . well you all knew it was coming <3

Vote and Comment :D

Did you like this chapter?

Ok. . . well BYES

Miss_terious