Chapter 15: I'm Sorry

A/N: play let me start off with, I, very sorry, I haven the updated in about a month or so. And it's because of this thing called hel- i mean school. But another thing is, guys thank you soooo much. I have over 3K reads and it's amazing. Please do keep voting I like be all of you guys so much!!! Okay let's get to the good things, the story!

-(Y/N) POV-

It's been so long. Day after day, this damn angel would beat me. And she would ask me about this host club? I honestly don't know what she means. But everyday there would be whips and knives going into my skin. I had dry blood all over my body. Honestly if I could see myself, I'm sure i would look completely different. But everything for me has changed. I mean she did feed me, but only about one small meal a day. A few minutes later she came in. This time she didn't have a knife or whip, but a cloth and a bottle of something. It confused me because of this unknown bottle. She came closer to me and put some of that liquid onto the cloth. She then put it to my mouth and nose. It then it me, she used chloroform (right?), but it was too late as I took away  breath. 'Good Luck' was the last thing I heard as I faded into darkness.

-Angela's POV-

Perfect my plan is working just fine. She forgot about those rotten kids and that brat named Phantomhive. I can now use her to my advantage. Her powers are exceptional. I can make this new world just with her. I can go back to Japan and make her turn against the whole host club. This is going to be fun. All I have to do is fix her up and make her look like she wasn't beat up at all. Then make her believe I'm her mother, simple as that. I started to unchain her and and fix her up.

Meanwhile.....

-3rd POV with the host club and nobles-

Everything has changed. Ciel has been even  ore depressed and short tempered. Even the servants had changed. Finny wasn't his usual happy self, Mey-Rin wasn't as clumsy and bright either, heck even Tanaka and Bard didn't act like themselves.

 At the trancy estate, Claude has been even more monotone and cared less for people, the triplets barely talked, and Alois was still bipolar, but mostly depressed and angry now. 

The host club all tried their best to stay positive. For the most part they put on an excellent facade for their ladies, but deep inside they were all hurting. The one who was hurt the most was Takashi. It's been a month and the only people at the school who noticed was the host club, nekozawa and the two nobles and demons. For them, life could only get better.

-still 3rd POV but with Angela and you-

The (h/c) girl was wearing a plain (f/c) shirt with a unicorn saying 'I believe' and black ripped jeans. (Sorry if you don't like it) she finally woke up. She looked around confused before speaking "where am I?" Then Angela came out, still in her white dress, called out "darling pack your things we must go!" Once again confused , she called out "who's there?" "Silly, it's your mother, you fell asleep while packing." Angela then went to the same room as her and said, "you didn't forget did you?" "I'm sorry refresh my memory mother." She hid her smile and frowned saying, "well lets see I'm your mother and your name is (Y/N) Blanc, and we are moving to Japan!" "To Japan?" "Yes remember? There is this school for you to attend, and I thought it would be a great experience for you." "I'm very sorry mother I'll start packing and then we shall leave." 

-Time skip to about 2 days thanks to anime logic-

They arrived to Japan. Angela showed them there new house. 

(Y/N) enjoyed it, it was small and fitting for just two people

(Y/N) enjoyed it, it was small and fitting for just two people. She went inside to go put her things down. As she put her things down, she carefully inspected the new house. Then her 'mother' came in and asked "do you like it?" The girl smiled and replied with a smile, "of course I do! Thank you mother." The mother her out what she had down and went into the kitchen. "(Y/N) we will be going to Ouran to get your uniform, be ready." "Yes mother!" She replied from the other room. She got back on her jacket and shoes and waited. Her mother came back out and they left. 

Once they arrived, they went directly to the main office. It was Monday, so school was still going on. Once in the office, the lady at the front desk asked, "how may I help you?" With a smile. "We're here for her schedule and uniform?" "Ah, yes, name please?" The lady was so cheerful and bright, which caused (Y/N) to be happy and smile. "Blanc, (Y/N)." The lady smiled and went to the back. She the. Came back with a paper and bag. "welcome to our school, well here's your schedule and uniform. Go ahead and look around! Oh yes I should bring you an escort!" Angela then said, "I will take my leave, (Y/N) call me when you need to be picked up." She then handed the girl a phone. Then she left. The lady then called someone over a phone. A minute later two boys walked into the office. They both looked a shocked, then Tamaki smiled. "Welcome princess!" They then left the office and started to walk. "It's been so long! Are you okay princess?!" 

-(Y/N) POV-

"It's been so long! Are you okay?!" I looked at the blonde boy confused. " I'm very sorry, but who are you calling princess?" He looked at me, confused. "Well you of course!" I'm still confused, i didn't even know who he was and why he called me 'princess'. "May I know your names?" The blonde boy looked pained, while the other boy looked shocked and wrote something in his book. Then the boy with glasses turned and spoke, "Otori, Kyoya, pleasure to meet you." The blonde boy then spoke, "Suoh, Tamaki, nice to meet you princess!" I smiled at them and said, "Blanc, (Y/N) it's nice to meet the both of you!" "So cute!!" Tamaki said and started to hug me. I was confused, but his bubbly personality was cute. I just laughed at this. I was glad that I met two new friends already. "Well Mr. Otori and Mr. Suoh, would you like to show me around?" "Of course princess!" As we were walking around the school we eventually stopped in front of a room. It was titled , Music Room #3. "Well princess, welcome to our club!"  Interesting they play music. I love music, especially the piano and violin. As they opened the door, there were people sitting down and talking. All of them boys, but one looked very....feminine. All of the boys looked at me, then they all smiled and hugged me. I was very confused by their actions. Does everyone at this school greet new people like this? I coughed to get there attention. They all let go of me, and smiled. "Mr. Suoh would you introduce me to your friends?" They all looked at me confused. I was very confused, this school was weird, and mother wanted me to go here? He introduced them all to me, and what 'type' they were. I closed my eyes and smiled, "My name is (Y/N) Blanc, wonderful meeting you all!" Then the little blonde one, called Honey~Senpai said,  "(Y/N)~Chan you don't remember us?" I looked at them all, each one looked sad. "I'm very sorry, but you must have me mistaken for someone else." My phone then went off, a name went off, 'mother' "Pardon me, my mother is calling me." This confused everyone even more. I then left out of the room to talk to her. 

-Kyoya's POV-

The host club all started to freak out. Everyone was scared, except for Haruhi and Mori-Senpai. Even then they both looked pained, we all were. Right now all we can do is call her brother and see if he can help her remember. "Please do calm down." "Okay men! Here's our plan! We help (Y/N) remember us!" "How boss?" "Go back to the places we went before?" He seemed confused. "Why don't we go to the beach? There we can all relax and maybe we could help her remember us?" Also I can sneak in the guest, we would get more money that way. Then while we were talking, she came back in. "I'm very sorry, but I must take my leave, my mother is here." I wonder who made her forget. She said her parents were both gone, so who was it? Then another person came in. She had on a white dress, and white hair, lastly she had purple eyes. "Oh mother, your here." I looked around, the whole host club was confused. Mori-Senpai looked angry though. "Well (Y/N) we must go. It was a pleasure meeting all of you." She gave us this smile, but  was more of a smirk. Just who is she and what did she do to (Y/N)?

A/N: Chapter Info, 1572 words and posted May 19, 2017. Guys I'm such a bad author. I've said this so much, but I'm sorry for not updating. Things are getting interesting now. School is almost done for me just 9 more school days! Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote and comment! Goodbye my lovelies.

🐱  🐈  Out~!