Chapter 9: Your Alive!

-(Y/N) POV-
Well everything went on pretty decent I guess. Over the next few days were the same, but one day the twins got bored and fought, tricked Haruhi into letting them go to her house, and ya they couldn't get me though. The whole time they did it was dumb, really was. But today was different, I had gotten the surprise of my life....
-Early this morning-
I woke up and did the same boring routine. Once I got dressed I had gotten a phone call from Takashi. "Hello Takashi." I heard a small "Hey." It was nice that he was quiet and thoughtful. He reminded me of this one friend I had when I was little, but that's another story for another time. "What happened?" I asked hoping a conversation would end this silence. To my luck, which I never have, it did. "You at school yet?" "No haven't left my house, why?" "Wanna walk?" "Sure." That was literally the shortest conversation I had with anyone. Takashi had gotten here in a few minutes, then we walked together. "(Y/N) it's almost been a week." Ya he was right I had to prepare for Ciel coming. "Hey Takashi." I had thought about it, I didn't need to be here anymore, I mean case closed and over with. "Hmm?" "I think I might have to leave when Ciel leaves. I mean since my case is done so." "Ya, but can't you stay?" "I don't think so, might have another case for the queen." I said. Usually I don't show much emotion, but in the host club, they have me showing more emotions, just not much happiness. Soon we got to school, we right away got into the music room. Once I got in there I saw Kyoya and everyone else. "Kyoya may I speak with you and Tamaki?" I just needed to ask if I can host boys too. My rating have been going down since I am a girl hosting girls. "Yes Ms. (L/N)?" Kyoya answered, while Tamaki just glimmered in the sky talking about his daughter. "Well I would like to know if I can host boys, since I'm a girl. Plus my ratings have been going down." "Oh my daughter is very right! I'll allow it! As of today you are hosting boys!" "That's good now we can earn more money for the club." Kyoya said writing in his death note-I mean notebook. The bell signaled it was time for class, so Tamaki, Kyoya, and I went to class. They made the announcement that I will be hosting boys now. Then class started. We had this huge test about (b/s) (best subject), which I'm good at so it shouldn't be hard. Usually I can be the top, but Kyoya also tries to be top of the class. So I was confident about his test, I studied really hard. Most of this I had to know to run my business.
-Timey Wimey Wibboly Wobboly skip-
So blah blah blah to sum it up test was over, and so was school, and host club started. A lot of boys requested me, probably to see how I was like. I sort of flirted with them, others I just acted polite with. Some girls still requested me, mostly to talk about relationships, A lot of them asked if they could request me again, to which I said of course. The host club had finished for the day. Kyoya had said "Congrats (Y/N) your request percentage is just as high as Tamaki's." Tamaki seemed happy for a moment. "Oh! I taught my daughter well! She's becoming just like her Father!" I deadpanned. Doesn't he know I will pass him up eventually? "Tamaki..." "Aww call me your Father!" I really didn't want to, I mean my parents are dead so... I looked at Takashi he just shrugged and then we had a mini eye-contact-conversation. "Fine.....Daddy you know that at this rate I will pass you up?" Then he shrieked and went to his emo corner. I felt kind of bad, but at the same time I didn't. After his little fiasco, someone peeked in the door. It was obvious it was a boy though. Kyoya just plain out said without looking up, "I'm sorry we are closed for the day, come back tomorrow." The guy looked confused then another one peeked in. The twins looked at each other then spoke together "cool they're twins just like us!" Then another one peeked in, "no wait they're triplets!" That got me, but I thought they were back in England?  "Wait a minute." I said accidentally aloud. The host club looked at me. Takashi noticed and his eyes widened. Now eyes were on him and me. "(Y/N)." Was all Takashi said. I just nodded letting him know that it might be them. "Let them in." Then one by one each came in. Once all three were aligned, I noticed it was them. I felt a huge amount of relief hit me. Takashi looked a little happy too. "So it's you guys huh?" They just nodded. I just ran and hugged all of them, small tears came it of my (e/c) orbs. "Your ok..." They did a small whisper to me and said "why wouldn't we be?" Once the reunion was over, I just wondered "why are you guys here?" "Well, Claude and Alois told us to attend here." That was nice, they were going to attend. I hugged them again, until the door slammed open and all you here is, "(Y/N) (M/N) PHANTOMHIVE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THOSE BLASTED TRIPLETS?!" I was still hugging them and turned my head to the slightest. When I saw who it was, my eyes widened, and I released the hug. It was none other then...

A/N: Chapter info 990 words, updated on December 6. Well guys, another chapter up. I want you guys to guess who it is in the comments. I would love for you guys to vote. I have a good amount of reads, which I am glad to thank you all. I know I'm a bad person for leaving cliffhangers, but I felt I wanted to. So next chapter will soon come out. Till next time on Dragon Ball Z!
Nikko Out!~