Ch. 14: The Search

A/N: here's the new chapter people. I'm so sorry it took so long, I've been hella busy. It would be greatly appreciated if you gave me ideas for later chapters. And there is a lot of POV switches. Sorry :/

-(Y/N) POV-
'This damn angel!' was all I could think of while she was carrying me. She was holding me tight, so I couldn't move. I didn't no where she was taking me. I just hope its either in Japan or England. For hours we were flying. I still had no clue where she was taking me. "Where are you taking me?" I said, finally gathering the courage to ask it. "Somewhere far from people you know." that mass my face go pale. "And where is that?" "Why America of course." I knew that there was little hope that they would find me. I wanted to cry, but I was staying strong, because crying isn't going to get me anywhere. Eventually, I got tired, and I let darkness, my old friend, take over.
-Time Skip to America brought to you by The Pandorica-
I woke up in, god-knows-where. I tried to move, but to my dismay, I couldn't. I turned
my head and noticed I was chained. My whole body, chained to a wall. The room that I was chained to had no windows. There was only a torch that lit up the room. It had a door, a metal one to be exact. I could tell the door locked from the outside. I knew this was checkmate, all of my knights were gone, and all that was left was my pawn, but even that was too far to save me. I then heard footsteps coming forth. They got louder and louder by the second. Soon the door was open, and light was shined onto me. I squinted my eyes until they adjusted to the light. Once they adjusted, a figure was standing right in front of it. The figure came closer, to my dismay, it was that damn angel. It's funny how people think angels are these beautiful creatures sent down by this "God" to protect us, but this angel.......this angel right here......she is the complete opposite. She is sent from the Devil himself to bring us pain and darkness. She came closer to me, I noticed she wasn't empty handed. She brought it closer and I noticed she had a whip, a knife, and something else. She gave me this wicked smile. I was scared, but I knew better than to show it, that's what gives them pleasure. She grabbed the whip and started to hit me repeatedly. I knew better to scream, yet the pain was unbearable. I but my lip to hold in the scream, I bit too hard to the point my lip started to bleed.  *whoosh* the whip she had met with my face. I felt the stinging sensation on my face.  That thing hurt like hell, maybe even worse. 1 hit, 2 hits, 3 hits, the whip just getting meeting my body. "Again tomorrow." She smiled and left, closing and locking the door. I cried, I couldn't keep it in anymore, I just cried with whatever energy I had left. In the end, I cried myself to sleep.

-3rd POV next day, Host club-

The host club members were panicking. They couldn't find (Y/N) anywhere. Ciel and Sebastian were the biggest ones panicking. The members left to go search for (Y/N). Everyone agreed in an hour to go back to Kyoya's house. Everyone split up into groups. Ciel and Sebastian and Haruhi, the twins together, Mitskuni and Takashi, and lastly Kyoya and Tamaki together. Everyone split up and searched. 

- (Y/N) POV- 

I hated how this damn angel made me feel weak. I was hungry, but knew better than to beg for it. She came into the room again, this time no whip. Thank God. But she had a knife in her hand. Yay for me. She aggressively grabbed my arm, and yanked me up. She gave me this wicked smile, oh how bad I wanted to smack it off her face. She kept staring at me, next thing I know I feel a burning and stinging pain in my leg. I looked down to see the knife in my leg. She pushed it deeper and dragged it lower and lower. I screamed at the top of my lungs. It hurt too much. And this pathetic ass angel just laughed at me. All I heard was my own screams collide with her laughs echoing this room. She then took it out of my leg and stabbed it into the other one. Again I couldn't endure the pain and screamed. She laughed as she slowly dragged it down my leg, going deeper the further down she goes. Eventually I just blacked out. 

- Ciel's POV-

That damn angel took my sister. It was bad enough to lose my parents, but I can't lose my only sister too. I sent Sebastian to look in England for her, while me and this 'Haruhi' kid "looked" in Japan. We were looking around her house to see if she left clues. Nothing was found, I let out a frustrated scream. "Ciel~Senpai please calm down." I don't get this thing, why do they call people their Senpai? "Please do refrain from calling me 'Senpai'" "of course, so then what should I call you?" I guess just Ciel, I mean she's not going to forever know me, right?"  "Ciel is fine." "We should be heading back to Kyoya-Senpai's place." I looked at the time, to see it's been about an hour, so we left. As we were walking I decided to interrogate Haruhi. "What's your relation towards my sister?"

-Haruhi's POV-

"What's your relation towards my sister?" Ciel said to me. What was (Y/N)-Senpai to me? "Well, (Y/N)-Senpai is my friend." I haven't known her for awhile, but I say we are friends. "What happens in your host club thing?" Why was he interrogating me so suddenly? "We talk to young girls in our school, we do what we can to make them happy." There was no way in hell was I going to explain Tamaki-Senpai's way. "What does my sister do in there?" She hasn't been much in it has she? "(Y/N)-Senpai helps around the club." Before he got to ask more questions, we arrived. "We're here Ciel." As soon as we got inside the house somebody started to smother me. "Oh my darling daughter your okay!! Daddy missed you so much!" I pushed out of his grip which sent him to his emo corner. "Senpai stop growing mushrooms in other people's homes!" "Well now that everyone is back, what information do we have?" Everybody stood quiet and avoided eye contact. I spoke up, just to break our silence. "Well we know that (Y/N)-Senpai isn't here in Japan? I mean we looked everywhere already, so she isn't here." Kyoya-Senpai looked at me and stated, "Yes indeed, as of high school students, this is our stop. There is nothing more we can do, we must leave this to Mr. Phantomhive now." Everyone knew it was true. Tamaki-Senpai finally got out of his emo corner and said, "Men he's right, we must keep going with the host club, for the sake of the women. Just because we stopped looking doesn't mean we stopped caring!" For once Senpai said something smart. "Good job Senpai" he tackled me into a hug. "You really think so!?" He was too excited for me to bring him down, so I just went along with it. I didn't know this feeling, but I had the urge to hug him. While he hugged me, I just hugged him back, and that's how the night ended. Everybody went to their designated homes.

A/N Notes: Cahoter info: 1300 words and updated on April 18. Guys really sorry about not updating sooner, things happened to me that's private so haven't been able to update. And over 2K reads is amazing guys!!! Thanks for the support don't forget to vote and share to the wattoad world guys!!!!

🐱 🐈Out!~