Chapter 7: Takashi Knows Now...

-(Y/N) POV-

The next day came, same as usual, everyone surprisingly ignored what happened. Everyone was hosting, and I was serving everybody, you know, the usual. I don't even know why I said I wanted to be apart of the host club even. All these girls fall in love with the simplest things the host do. I'm pretty sure that everyone here bases things on look. My thoughts were then interrupted by the sounds of the bell signaling class time. I started to pack my things and went off with Kyoya and Tamaki.

-Time skip to hosting brought to you by the Doctor regenerating-

The bell rung and that signaled it was time for hosting. Today we were cosplaying as people from Dragon Ball (A/N I don't know that came to mind sorry!) Tamaki was Goku, Takashi was Bardock, The twins were Goten and Trunks, Koya was Vegeta, I was android 18, Haruhi was android 17, and Mitskuni was Gohan, even Usa-chan was dressed as a small piccolo. So the whole time we were in the host club everybody did there thing. This time some girls had requested me. I didn't really bother trying to find out who they are. "So (Y/N), umm what type of host are you?" Well no one ever told me, and basically all the host turned around towards me. " I don't know, what do you think I am?" I asked the girl, who had blushed and hearts in her eyes. "w-well.......I-I d-don't k-know." Then the other girl next to me had said, "what about the secretive type?" "Ya that fits her, she looks like she holds lots of secrets." Then out of no where some creepy dude dressed in black said "yes, yes, she is a very secretive person, she holds lots of dark secrets. Oh, but I sense a dark presence surrounding you." I went up to this creep and said-so only we hear- "listen I don't know who you are, but leave my life out of it, understand?" "Hehe of course." And he disappeared, thank god. everybody went back to what they were doing, which was hosting. "The host club is now over, thank you ladies for coming and visiting. Came back again!" Tamaki announced and like that they left. Soon Haruhi, the twins, and Tamaki left. Kyoya was about to leave, but I stopped him. "Kyoya!" he turned around and spoke, "yes (Y/N)?" "Tell your father that my brother is coming here for about a week. Tell him if he wants we could arrange a meeting. Next week he comes." "Alright, is that it?" "yes it is, thank you." Kyoya left, then I noticed Takashi was still here. "Why are you still here Takashi?" "Mitskuni." is all he said, then I realized what he meant, Mitskuni was sleeping. "Oh well I should be going, I shall see you tomorrow." "wait (Y/N)." I turned around to see what he wanted. "what happened to you?" is all he said, just like an ocean wave, it hit me, he saw the bruises and scars.

-3rd POV-

"Crap." is all (Y/N) said. She was hoping to escape, by running. But Takashi and his athletic self stopped her. "(Y/N) tell me." She wanted to, he seemed trustworthy to the girl. The reason she didn't tell Kyoya was because he might use it as blackmail. The girl chose to tell him. "Fine, but after that don't try to get involved, understand?" "mmh." The girl took that as a yes. She was going to tell him, but Takashi cut her off. "Wait. Someone's watching us." Then the girl felt it, she sensed a demon was around. "Lets go to my house, its only 5 minutes away. "I'll take your stuff, you can get Mitskuni." "No, I got my stuff." And with that they walked. It was starting to get dark, so the sunset was absolutely beautiful. Soon enough they arrived. "Set Mitskuni and our stuff in my room for now." Following, Takashi made sure Mitskuni (A/N Mitskuni was number 666)  didn't wake up. The young, (H/C) haired girl sat next to Takashi on her couch. "Ok to start , my real name is (Y/N) Phantomhive, my brother is Ciel Phantomhive, we are the Queen of England's Guard Dogs." His eyes widened, but returned to normal after that. "I'm here on a mission, but I am just about done with it. There was a series of kidnappings that I had to stop." Takashi noticed she was a little uncomfortable talking about it. "The scars and bruises were because of someone who raped me." Takashi started to look angry. "He countlessly beat me and raped me, because he wanted to fuck with my brother. The only way I was able to escape was because the triplets that work there, rescued me." She started to cry. "I felt so damn useless. Now they are probably getting hit by there fucking master." More tears came out, angrier she got too. "We are suppose to be enemies, but they helped me. Every time we encounter each other, our  servants battle. While I'm here being useless." Takashi couldn't take it, he grabbed her and pulled her into a hug. Stroking her hair he lowly said, "Listen (Y/N) from what you told me, it's not your faul-" "Yes it is! I told you Takashi, because of me, they are probably getting beating!" "(Y/N) pl-" "Takashi, their freaking master poked one of the eyes of the maid! She is a freaking demon and a human did that to her!" Takashi stopped stroking her hair, then (Y/N) was shocked to, she realized what she said. "(Y/N) are the triplets demons too?" That surprised (Y/N), she thought he would run away or something. "Y-your not afraid of the fact that I know demons?" "No. Do you have one?" "Yes I do. My brother summoned him." "Why?" "On December 14 was mine and Ciel's birthday. We were so happy because our mother said she would read us books until we fall asleep. When we went out, all we did was smile happily and cheerful. While Ciel and I were playing, we went to go by our parents, but they were burning. Ciel had asthma so I had to protect him from it. We went to our house steward who told us to flee, until he got ambushed from behind. Those people kidnapped Ciel and I. They countlessly beat us, almost killing me saying I was a 'sacrifice'. They raped me countlessly, they even marked Ciel and I. Ciel couldn't take it, so he summoned our demon, to which we made the contract. Once the person who killed our parents die, he gets our soul." "I'm sor-" "No, you shouldn't apologize, you didn't do anything wrong. I should be saying sorry, I couldn't save my parents. I was so helpless. I couldn't even keep Ciel safe, they would beat him to. Hearing his screams drove me insane, everyday I get reminded of how my parents are dead, and I was useless." "(Y/N) your not useless." "Yes I am, I wasn't able to save my own family, every time someone has to save me, it sucks. Do you know that feeling? The feeling of helplessness, and uselessness? I have to feel that everyday, and seeing my brother being just like me makes it worse! I didn't ask to be born, I didn't ask to be rich, now everyone always expects a lot out of me. It sucks, all that pressu-" (Y/N) was silenced by who? Well Takashi, he simply kissed her. (Y/N) was shocked but soon relaxed into it, wrapping her arms around him, and him wrapping his arms around her. They enjoyed that kiss till they broke for air. Takashi kneeled enough so he was face-to-face with (Y/N). He put his forehead on hers and cupped her cheek. He spoke staring at her, "I do know helplessness, but not as bad as you did. Even though you just told me that, I......I still like you for you." Before she could say anything he kissed her again, to which she kissed back. "Ewwww! Usa-chan don't look!" They broke apart the kiss, to find Mitskuni watching them kiss. Both blushed madly to the fact he saw them. "Well I'm gonna go back to bed! Lets go Usa-chan! Good night Takashi, (Y/N)-chan!!" "Good night Mitskuni." Both said to the Lolita. "Well I have a spare room you can sleep in." "Where are you gonna sleep?" "On the cou-" Before (Y/N) could reply Takashi replied with a "no." and carried her to the spare room. "Your sleeping in here." "Are you gonna sleep in here too?" "Ya." With that both went to bed together without any problem.

*Click click* (Y/N) woke up to see Mitskuni with a phone. "Mitskuni get back here!" "Nuh (Y/N)-chan its cute!" Takashi woke up to the noise. "What's wrong?" "Mitskuni took a picture of us. I'm gonna kill him." "Just leave him (Y/N) come back to bed." "Alright.....Fine."

A/N: Chapter info: 1500 words, updated on December 30. Guys and Girls, please comment and vote for me!!!! It would support me a lot!!!Well see you later readers!!!

Nikko-chan out!!~