Chapter 8: Ren-Ren!!

-(Y/N) POV-
Host clubbing was the same as usual, girls fanning over each host, with me the girls were, but not as many. I needed to ask Kyoya if he could let me host boys now. I mean more customers equal more money. Signaling it was time for class I went along with Kyoya and Tamaki to class.
-Timey wimey wibbly wobbly time skip to after class-
After class-Which was boring as hell- (Sebastian: hell isn't that bad!! Author: Go back to Bocchan Sebastian) We went to hosting, but now we dressed into kimonos.  I had on a black kimono with flowers on them. (Like the pic below)

Everyone today seemed so teary

Everyone today seemed so teary. Example was, Mitskuni lost his sandal, and started to cry, but Takashi found it. And the twins too, they were crying to each other, about who knows what. Tamaki just plain out did it to his guests. Then Haruhi ran into the twins, which caused something to fall out. Which Haruhi and I notice to be eye drops that fell out. "Really you couldn't cry real tears?" Haruhi said. "Hey Haruhi come here for a second." And so she did. What I was going to do was prank the club into thinking I was really crying. "Haruhi watch I am going to prank the club by showing them what real tears are." I whispered to her, but the host club tried to be nosy. So I started to cry the hosts, and guest circled around me. The host all got scared as to why I was crying. Hell, even Kyoya was worried about me! So once I finished my little act, the host gathered the courage to ask "what's wrong?" And I simply replied with a "showing you how real hosts act." The whole club started laughing, it was nice, but I just couldn't find that laughter with in me. Then the twins came up to me and Haruhi and said "here you can each have one." They gave both me and Haruhi a little confection. I wasn't much for sweets, I know, 'but I run a company with sweets' ironic right? "We can have these?" Haruhi asked for the both of us. "How cute." Then some host came up to Haruhi and I and asked, "you like confections Haruhi?" "You too (Y/N)?" Haruhi said, "I'm not much into sweets, but it would be a nice memorial for her." "Ya it would be nice for my parents too." I mumbled, because we all know that Kyoya is lurking behind me, trying to figure out about me. "How sweet, such devotion to your mother! Here take as many as you like!" Just like that Tamaki ruined the moment. Somehow all the guest left. So while Tamaki was complaining about tears, Haruhi noticed a girl hiding behind the pillar. The twins came up to her and tried to give her Roses. Then Tamaki came up to her to which  she screamed something like" Phony prince! Dim-witted Narcissist! Stupid! Imcompetent! Mediocre! The pits!" All hitting him like arrows had stuck him. He slowly fell in slow motion. "Wow boss created a new technique!" "One man's slow motion!" Once Tamaki hit the ground, Kyoya was in sight. "It's you! My prince!" She literally stepped on Tamaki and tackled Kyoya. Once everybody changed and got situated, she explained everything. She said her name was Renge Hoshakuji she will transfer as a student in 1-A as of tomorrow. When I heard her name something clicked. I just hoped Renge remembered too. I didn't want to bother with the Uki-Duki Memorial crap so I made some tea. I came back with some tea made. I was pouring everybody some tea till I came upon Renge. She studied me and said, "Do I know you?" I teased her by saying no. "Oh sorry then." Then I messed with here gain by calling her the nickname I loved to when we were kids, Ren-Ren. "Ren-Ren would you like some tea?" "That would b- what did you just call me?" "I said Ren-Ren would you like some tea?" I put the tray down, because knowing Renge she was gonna tackle me down "( N/N)! It's you! It's been so long! How have you been?! How has the manor been?! Oh how much you've grown!" "Ren-Ren calm down. It's me, all flesh and blood." "How's C-" I covered her mouth and whispered lowly "Ren-Ren, they don't know who I am yet. I'll explain later ok?" And I let go of her mouth. "Well I think that I should appoint myself as the Host club manager!!" "See you all tomorrow!" Then she left. Tamaki said "It would be good to have Renge as our manager." "Careful what you say..." I mumbled, but the club heard me. "Why?" The whole club asked. "Because when me and Ren-Ren were younger, all she did was cosplay. So be prepared for that." I explained, it was true, she was a less girlier version of Elizabeth. "But it's great since maybe Renge's girlie-ness will rub off onto Haruhi! They will be in the same class after all!"
-Time skip to the next day, just don't blink!-
The next day we didn't host. Which I was glad. We were all gathered to talk about some new ideas for the host club. Then Ren-Ren popped in with cookies. "Your new manager has baked you all some cookies!!" "How thoughtful of you!" "They're not for you! You phony prince! Here Kyoya they're a little burnt, but I know what your gonna say!" She keeps thinking of Kyoya as the Uki-Duki memorial guy. "Ren-Ren can I get some?" "Of course I baked your favorite, (F/C) (fave cookie)" It was a bit burnt, but everything else was ok. Mitskuni took one, then Takashi told him it was bad for him, which caused Ren-Ren to chase them. Once the chase stopped, Mitskuni offered her some milk. Then yelled at him, to which he came crying to the nearest person, me... She said something about roles, so everyone was assigned a role. Haruhi was being bullied, Takashi was a flunky, Mitskuni was a thug, the twins were basketball players stuck in their own world, Tamaki was a lonely prince, I was fine, but she gave me he role as a social friend, but is really alone in the world also bullied, and lastly Kyoya......Kyoya was fine.

-Time skip to movie shoot. Toohs eivom ot piks emit-
-3rd POV-
The twins were playing then Hikaru scored a basket, the whole crowd cheered. Till a scream came saying, "Get a stretcher!" Hikaru looked to see Kaoru hurt. "Kaoru please!" "Don't try to feel my pain, go back in the game please Hikaru." "It hurts Kaoru, it's really hurts!" Tears were shed a lot, then the scene changed to outside. "I envy you guys. You have each other to lean on." Tamaki said, and dramatic. "But Suoh-senpai you're the school's idol." "I guess it is better off if I'm by myself." The scene changed to Haruhi running in the woods, she was out of breath and stopped at a tree. Mitskuni and Takshi came along. "Your gonna learn what happens when you go against me." "No Mitskuni. Every time you try to hurts some, you just hurt yourself." "Don't try to give me advice, Takashi! Do you want me to put you over my knee again?" Then (Y/N) came in. She  was walking till she saw Mitskuni and Takashi, her eyes widened. She was afraid of them, every day they would bully her. "Well look if it isn't miss (Y/N) (L/N)." Mitskuni said in a dark tone. "Listen I'm sorry for intruding." "You can't leave just yet." (Y/N) tried to run, but Takashi caught her. He took her back by Mitskuni. Haruhi this whole time was just watching. Till voices of other people were heard. Mitskuni and Takshi ran, leaving (Y/N) and Haruhi. "Hey (Y/N)-senpai?" "Don't give me titles (Y/N) is fine." "Well (Y/N) I thought you were friends with everyone? Why are you bullied?" "That's what everyone thinks, I just don't truly have real friends, I just hope to find the answer as to why I'm bullied constantly...." Then Renge yelled "CUT!! Good work everyone." Everyone took a nice break, everyone  got some water then Mitskuni ran to (Y/N) and Haruhi repeatedly saying "sorry!" "It's ok Mitskuni, it's just a movie." (Y/N) hoping to calm the boy. "Ya it's fine, really." Haruhi also said. "O-ok." "Hey Mitskuni, where's Takashi?" (Y/N) asked. She never did get to tell home thanks for the other day. "I think he went to the bathroom." "Ok then it's fine." (Y/N) just decided to tell him after the movie shoot. "Haruhi come here, it's your turn." Renge yelled, (Y/N) followed just to see if they needed help with anything. Then Renge talked about some thugs would be perfect till one of the guys pushed her aside. Haruhi went to catch her, then (Y/N) noticed Haruhi would hit herself on a very hard metal pole, so she caught Haruhi. (Y/N) hit the very hard pole with her back, it hurt more since she has to catch the weight of two other people. "(N/N) are you ok?!" Renge noticed that she was caught by Haruhi and (Y/N). "Hmm? I'm fine Ren-Ren just a few injuries." (Y/N) said, then a  dark aura formed around (Y/N). She didn't like the fact someone pushed Renge like that. She slowly got up and walked towards the guys. "Who started this?!" (Y/N) stated darkly. "I-it was that girl, I swear!" "Bullcrap, you better run while you still can." And the guys ran off. Everyone got to the scene. Renge yelled at the camera man asking if he got that. He nodded then Kyoya smashed the glass lens of he camera. Kyoya said things, and Haruhi gave a speech to Renge. Whilst (Y/N) saw the opportunity to talk to Takashi. "Takashi can I talk to you in private?"
-(Y/N) POV-
After I asked to talk to Takashi, to which he agreed, I made sure no one was watching. "What's wrong?" "Nothing, I just wanted to properly thank you for letting me talk to you about everything. I appreciated it. I just hope I wasn't a burden." I really hoped I didn't, all that complaining I did to him  and he barely got a few words out here and there. "It's fine, you weren't a burden. But I do recall something did get interrupted that day.." Takashi stated and I knew what he was talking about. I probably blushed 50 shades of Red because of that. He leaned in and kissed me, I soon kissed back. This kiss was soft, and full of passion. I just wished I never ended, but it did as we broke for air.
-The next day-
"The movie was great." "Ya especially Tamaki" "No the twins." "No I think (Y/N) and Haruhi were the best" We all looked confused. All the host turned to Kyoya. "Well the camera may have been destroyed, but the footage wasn't. I just took out the part where The guys were, and that was it." "You sly fox."

A/N: Chapter info: 1900 words, updated on December 3rd. Well guys new chapter up. Please do help me by voting or commenting. That would help, the views are great so far! See you soon
Nikko Out!~