Chapter 2: First Day at Ouran

-edited 6/20/19-

-3rd POV-

 The alarm sounded, waking up the (h/c) haired girl, letting her know it was time for school. She got dressed in that hideous yellow dress, but put some (f/c) leggings and a (f/c) long sleeve under the dress. Where she lived was only five minutes away from school, so she decided to walk.  It was a nice day today, but it made her frown. It reminded her of the day that the house set fire., even though it isn't winter, it did remind her of it. Once (Y/N) had gotten to the school many people had looked at her. She thought to herself 'tsk don't they know how rude it is to stare?'  

-(Y/N) POV-

When I got to the school people were staring at me, many were whispering too. I could make out some of them, many had said, "she's the new girls right?" "Why is she wearing an eye patch?" "She's kind of hot." "Ya she is, she should be a hostess for the host club." I just got here, and people are already annoying me. I had walked in and went straight to the office. Luckily when I first register I had met Mr. Otori and Mr.Suoh, so I knew where to go. When I got to the office I was lucky to see them both there in the office. "Good Morning Mr. Otori, Mr.Suoh, it's a pleasure to see you." They both turned to me quite shocked. "Oh lovely seeing you here Ms. Phantomhive!" Mr. Suoh had said quite suddenly. "Welcome, Ms. Phantomhive." Mr. Otori had said also a little surprised, but calmer. "I came here to get my schedule, as of today I'm a second year in Ouran." "That's wonderful, and we could have our sons show you around." Mr. Otori had stated, which was a good idea because I didn't know my way around the school. "That would be nice, thank you." Just as I finished my statement, Mr. Suoh had called them over the intercom telling them to come to the office. "They should be arriving shortly." "Thank you Mr. Suoh, but when they come, I need to use my mother's last name, because I'm here under the Queen's orders." They both looked worried, excited, and curious. "From now on you can call both of us by our first names." "Ok, So please ca-" I was rudely interrupted by the door opening and both boys coming in. "Yes, Father?" They both replied curiously looking towards me. "We would like you to show this young lady around the school, she will attend your class from now on," Mr. Otori said giving a stern look to his son. "Thank you again Yoshio, Yuzuru, Pleasure meeting you." And with that, I left with their sons.

-Yoshio POV-

I must speak with Ms. Phantomhive in order to have our companies work together. Maybe I can even ask for a meeting with Mr. Phantomhive. Both my son and Ms. Phantomhive seem devoted to working, but Kyoya needs to impress me more if he wants to surpass the gods- I mean his brothers. (A/N  anybody get the dragon ball super reference?) "Ms. Pantomhive might as well be Kyoya's fiancé, don't you agree Yuzuru?" "Hmph! I was actually thinking she would be a good fiancé for Tamaki." "Well lets see how this all plays out, shall we Yoshio?" 

-(Y/N) POV-

As we started to walk through the halls, I noticed Tamaki plain out staring at me and Kyoya glancing at me every now and then. "What is it....." I said staring at Tamaki. "Who me?!" He said surprised, I mean who else would I be looking at? "Yes you, why do you keep staring at me?!" I was getting a little irritated by him now. "Well princess, My name is Tamaki Suoh." "And who might you be?" I said now looking at the raven haired boy. Without even looking at me he said "My name is Kyoya Otori, 3rd son of the Otori family." Then Tamaki had asked "who might you be princess?" "First, please do not call me a princess, and second, my name is (Y/N) (L/N)." I said introducing myself to them. "I have a few questions to ask you (Y/N)." Tamaki asked, I knew one question would be about my eyepatch and another as to why I'm able to call their fathers' by their first names. "Ask away, though I may not answer all of them." "Ok.......first question is, what's with the eyepatch?" Called it. "It got burned in a house fire a few years ago." "Oh. Ok! Second question, why do you call our fathers by their first name?" Called it again. "Because they requested that I do,  and I must say, they seemed surprised when I came here." I said recalling their face when I came in. This time Kyoya had asked a question. " Who are you really?"

A/N chapter info: 815 words (it's short sorry) published on November 26, 2016. Guys I know I'm rude for leaving a cliffhanger, but I am a nice person I swear! I shall try to make the next chapter longer, I promise.