Chapter 4: The Secrets

A/N Readers, I need more enthusiasm if I keep up this book, I would like for some votes and comments. It would mean a lot to me. Ok on with the story!!!

-(Y/N) POV-

"Someone had to keep the highness busy, now didn't they?" 

It was fucking Claude. "Tsk, no way in hell will I go with you, EVER." "We made a deal, now didn't we?" He was right, but no pawn like him can order me what to do. I pulled off my eye patch, so my symbol was exposed. "Seb-mmmmmfffff" Claude had covered my mouth, so now I couldn't call on Sebastian. He slowly crept into his pocket and took out a knife, this time a real sharp one, not a butter knife. "Call Michealis and I will cut you." I really had no way out of this, so I just listened and waited for the perfect time to call Sebastian. I let out a long, irritated sigh. "Where are we going now?" "Somewhere." 'Somewhere my ass' I legit wanted to hurt him right now, but my weak ass can't. "I have school you know. So you better bring me back before Monday." "Huh, we'll see, it depends how good you listen." I could practically feel his smirk when he said that. He blindfolded me, so now I couldn't see a thing. I assume he put me into a carriage because I heard the door close and horses walking.

-Time Skip brought to you by that Sexay ass TARDIS-

After what felt like hours we finally made it to what I assume is the destination. "We're here now. Follow me." I did what I was told because I couldn't do anything else, like I stated before. "Your highness I am back." I froze. I knew exactly where I was, the last place on Earth I'd hope to be at, the fucking Trancy Manor. "Oh goodie Claude your back! Who is this? Is it Ciel's sister?!" I shuddered and gritted, that bipolar bitch gets on my nerve. "Yes your highness." "Oh goodie! Claude you always impress me! Lock her up in the basement!" I could hear the excitement in his voice. 'Sebastian where are you?!'  "Yes your highness." He pulled me the whole way there, one because I didn't know where to go, an de  sinks because I refused to go. I kept resisting, so he picked me up, bridal style. This is the first time that someone has carried me like that, usually Sebastian just carries me on his back. So I right away started to blush and squirm, but for some reason, I felt safe in it, like I've felt it before. He was holding on to me with one hand and then I heard, what seemed like some a heavy door open. "We're here now." He softly put me down and took off the blindfold. It was actually pretty nice, it had a bed and some candles lit. "I will have the triplets come down and watch you. Timber, Thompson, Canterbury, watch Ms. (Y/N) until further notice. And do not do anything suspicious or adultish." He gave them a death stare, I mean like if looks could kill, they would be dead. Then Claude left, leaving me with the triplets, once the  door closed it got dark. "Mphmmpph." I forgot I had the cloth on my mouth. The triplets started to whisper to each other, but I couldn't make it out. Then the candles were lit, and I saw the triplets not that far from my face. I jumped back in surprise,a nod started to blush, one from the closeness, and two from embarrassment. "Mmpphh" They started to whisper again. Then I believe Thompson untied the cloth from my mouth. "Thank you." I started to move my jaw, man did it hurt. "Do you guys just whisper the whole time?" They stared at me then I believe Timber said "Claude said-" then Canterbury said "- for us to whisper because-" Lastly Thompson said "- we had dirty mouths, so we should whisper." "Oh. Is it fine if you guys don't whisper around me?" "Ok Ms. (Y/N)"  even though they are servants, and I'm a noble, it doesn't feel right that they call me 'Ms.' "Just call me (Y/N), ok?" "Yes (Y/N)." They started to talk, but a whispered a little bit. I heard them whisper things like, "She has nice boobs." "She has a nice ass." "Ya and some good curves." I heard everything they said,and I knew why they are to whisper now. After I heard everything, I madly blushed from those comments. They just stared at me, then smirked. I frowned, remembering I had school the next day. "What's wrong (Y/N)?" "I have to go to school tomorrow, and someone already has their suspicions on me. I don't think I can miss a day." "We can help you." "Thank you guys." "Oh Phantomhive!" "Crap Alois is coming. Uh...tie me up again guys." And in a blink of an eye, I'm retied up, all except for my blindfold. "Oh here you are!" I really didn't want to deal with his annoying ass right now. "C'mon your coming with me!" I looked at him in disgust, then shook my head no. Then next thing I knew, I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek. "You don't tell me no! Your coming with me, you filthy whore!" I once again nodded no. Again I was slapped on my cheek, this time harder. "Claude! Take this thing into my room, that is an order." Claude got down onto one knee reciting "yes your highness." He started to come towards me, I didn't want to go, afraid of what Alois might do. I started to squirm towards the triplets. They looked at me with pitiful eyes.  Claude started to get closer to me, and I got closer to the triplets. Claude started to get angry, and started to use his demon speed to get me. I didn't want to go so I looked at the triplets, to which they whispered, "we will make a plan, we promise." And with that Claude took me, bridal style. Again that feeling hit me, the warmth, the feeling, like I've felt it before, just won't leave me. While Claude carried me, that bitch- I mean Alois was happily skipping behind us. "Here we are your highness."  "Thanks Claude, now make sure no one bothers me, understand?" "Yes your highness." "Good Claude." He patted his head lightly, like he was a dog. Now I was in a room alone with Alois. This day couldn't get better. "Now your mine, this is way better than Ciel." He gave me a perverted smile, which scared me. He slowly crept toward me and went towards my ear and whispered "your mine for the night." He smirked and licked your ear. I knew exactly what he was gonna do, and I didn't  like it one bit. 

-3rd POV-

 (Y/N) was petrified. Alois started to attack her. The whole night, poor (Y/N) kept getting beaten by Alois, and raped. The triplets kept their promise of helping her escape, so once they slept, the triplets took (Y/N) and left. She had school, so as they promised, they took her back to Japan, and put her in her house. They gave her clothes, consisting of long black leggings, a long black sleeved shirt, and the yellow dress. They wrote a letter to her and left back to England, to the Trancy Manor. They returned to the place without anyone noticing. They just hoped no one would notice (Y/N) gone tomorrow.

A/N: Chapter info: 1270 words, publicated on December 5, 2016. Hiya Guys the next chapter finally came out! I would appreciate it if you could please vote, or at least comment for me. I shall update soon, it's just frikkin school has hit me bad. If anyone gets those references, I would love for you guys to vote or comment on them. If there is any issues, just tell me and i shall review them, as always Smile! Sofia out!