Chapter 10: Secret's out

-(Y/N) POV-
When I turned my head, it was none other than my brother. "M'lord what are you doing here?!" He wasn't suppose to be here for another few days. "That doesn't matter. What were you doing with those blasted triplets?!" "Young mistress...." Sebastian trailed off. They both looked super pissed. I mean I was hugging an enemy, but still. "Answer me (Y/N)!" "M'lord...." "You know what.....,I don't care we're leaving." Ciel said. Then Sebastian was just staring at the triplets. "What are you doing here? Don't you have a something to take care of?" "(Y/N) we're going back home, now!" "Listen M'lord, I-I don't want to go home yet." I sort of mumbled. I was surprised i even said that. I always followed Ciel's orders. Unfortunately he heard me say it, then he got really mad. "Were going back home, no questions understand?!" He practically yelled. The host club was just kind of standing there. He started to come towards me, but the triplets blocked him from getting towards me. Sebastian started to get in a fighting position, and that caused the triplets to go into the same position too. Sebastian took out some silverware to throw it. My instincts kicked in and I ran right in front of the triplets. To my surprise I caught his silverware. Even they looked shocked, I mean I just caught silverware coming at me at a demonic speed. Once I recovered, i said "Not here, there is too many people." Sebastian out away his silverware and that's when Ciel grabbed my hand. "Ciel stop!" He looked at me, then he raised his hand, to my surprise nothing came. I opened my eyes to see Takashi holding Ciel's hand from hitting me. "Don't do it." Was all he said before grabbing me and carrying me. "And you do you think you are!?" Ciel practically yelled. I didn't want him to know who he was, because no one knew that I was his girlfriend. "Takashi." Was all he said. "Well Takashi you have no part in this, so give her back now!" He just shook his head at Ciel. "You have no part in this, you don't even know who I am." "Ciel Phantomhive." Ciel just crossed his arms and turned away. "Young mistress I thought you were suppose to keep a low profile?" Sebastian just butted in like that. He was trying to make me go back to England. So I showed him I was keeping a low profile. "I am, only he knows." Then Ciel just cut in too asking, "how does he know, and why?" "Because I trust him and I told him." "Oh and what made you trust him?" I really didn't want to say it, but I had too. I looked at Takashi and he just nodded. "Fine, it's because he's my boyfriend." Everyone was shocked, the host club, Sebastian, the triplets, even Ciel. "Who said you could have a boyfriend?" Ciel said, he sounded like a dad. I was about to reply but then Tamaki interrupted. "Who said my daughter could have a boyfriend ?!? Especially Morí~senpai!!!" "One Tamaki it's not my fault, he confessed, I said yes, plus can't hate me for liking him. Two who said you were my father?" That sent Tamaki to his little emo corner. "To answer your question m'lord, it's not my fault Mother and Father never gave me an arranged marriage." It was true I didn't didn't have a cousin who I could marry, unlike Ciel. "Once I over heard them speaking. They said that when I come of age, they would tell me who I would marry. But that never did happen." I said now just showing no emotions. "So you did have a fiancé but you don't know who?" One of the host said, I didn't bother seeing who though. "I guess you can say that." Then Ciel just asked if he could speak with Takashi, privately. I didn't really like the idea, but Takashi just went with it. I looked a tad bit concerned, I mean you have Ciel, Takashi, and Sebastian all in one room, what could go wrong? So once they left the room, the rest of the host club just looked me. I knew why, "what do you want to know?" That's basically why they were looking at me, they were confused. Kyoya got the courage to speak and said, "so your a Phantomhive?" "Yes I am, is that wrong?" Haruhi didn't look shocked when I said I was a Phantomhive. "So not to be rude, but what's so important about you?" They all looked shocked, like she just said something that can kill everyone. "Well, the Phantomhives work for the queen, while still keeping up with the Funtom company. We are one of the biggest companies world wide, and we are still continuing to expand. That's probably why M'lord came early, maybe to find some partners. I actually have one with Kyoya this week." I said, it wasn't much really to be honest. "Why do you call Ciel~Chan M'lord? Isn't he your brother?" I was sort of waiting for someone to ask that. "Mitskuni, M'lord and I are twins-" "But you don't look alike!" The twins rudely interrupted me. Haruhi gladly hit them on their head. "Thanks Haruhi. Anyways not all twins look alike, geez. Now Ciel is older than me, so once some changes happened, we then owned the mansion. So I started to listen to him, and since we have several servants, it got to me, and I started calling him M'lord." Tamaki was a little hesitant, but managed to ask, "What happened to your parents?" "Well, they died when we were younger." "So you ran your own business for how many years?" "For about 4 years, maybe more." "For that long?!" The whole club yelled. Then Ciel yelled from outside the door. My first instinct was to run out of that door. When I did, it was just Ciel, Takashi, and Sebastian. "M'lord what happened?!" "You told him?!" He screamed at me. "What do you mean?" I honestly didn't know what part he was talking about. "About Sebastian!!! How could you do that?!" "M'lord please ca-" "No (Y/N) I won't calm down! No one should know about him!!!!! The only option we have is to kill him!!!" "Your not gonna kill him! I can trust him ok. He knows how to keep a secret ok? So just stop please." I was trying to stop, but I was getting really overwhelmed. "And how much more does he know?" "He knows all of it. Everything there is to know, all my secrets, and our family." "Why does he know everything!? How much of an idiot can you be?! Really (Y/N), telling him everything there is?!" I couldn't handle it anymore. He was really getting me mad for what though? "I'm not an idiot ok!" I just couldn't breathe all this anxiety was getting to me. "We are going back home. I don't care what you say, we are going home!" "No!" I couldn't take it, I ran, ran as far as my legs could take me. When I saw where I was, I knew I was lost. "It really was a bad idea for you to run off like that." I turned around, but no one was there. "Guess again." This time the voice came from the opposite direction. "Who ever it is, stop now. It's not funny. "Fine then." The next thing I knew, darkness over took me.

A/N: 1256 words. Sorry the date isn't up, I was editing and forgot to put up this date, but yea. Here's this chapter.