Huntik : Sophie x male reader (part 1)

Start from the beginning

She walked forward trying to hide a small blush, (y/n) smiled muttering a small yes under his breath catching up with Patrick who noticed the happy expression.
Patrick : why are you so happy ?
(Y/n) : no reason

Patrick rolled his eyes noticing they had entered a room now standing very tall they easy could put a few giant titans inside, they looked around for the next thing they should do when the boys just stopped almost falling inside a huge hole in the middle of the room waving their arms around in the attempt to regain balance until Zhalia pulled Patrick back and Dante (y/n)
Zhalia : how haven't you two got yourself killed ?
Patrick : we're mostly better.

He looked over the edge down the dark hole seeing nothing but darkness not even seeing the bottom all it was sadly the only thing inside the room there was no door, secret entrance or different hall just a big hole in the middle going who knows how deep.
Sophie : i think we have to jump down
Zhalia : no to obvious it could be a trap
(Y/n) : only way to find out...... nice trip Patrick
Patrick : what !!?

(Y/n) used hyperstrife kicking his friend on the butt pushing poor Patrick over the edge down the dark hole disappearing inside the darkness making no sound that he met the bottom. The team was shocked how (y/n) just kicked his friend down all waiting for a sigh that Patrick was still alive slowy feeling the chance grow smaller until a boltflare slowy flew up out the hole.
Lok : does that mean it safe ?
(Y/n) : yup

(Y/n) gave them a wink jumping down the hole himself encouraging Lok and Sophie to do the same then Zhalia and at the end Dante all falling for quit some time until they arrived inside a huge cave big enough for a skyscaper. A gust of wind coming out of nowhere slowed them down so their fall was soft and gentle landing next to Patrick who had his arms crossed tapping his foot on the ground.
Patrick : could have warned me
(Y/n) : (laughs) where is the fun in that.... i make it up to you next 5 hamburgers you want are on me

He walked past his friend looking around making Patrick sigh then start looking for the amulet in the cave all the only thing the cave held was a giant stone face (5-10 times a human size) laying on the ground. (Y/n) stood infront of the face confused why it was here when the amulet wasn't on the face, Sophie joined his side.
Sophie : not on the head ?
(Y/n) : no why is this piece of junk here when its so useless ?

They looked at it for a while when suddenly the eyes started glowing causing the earth to shake heavy as the head rose up from his spot stones gathering under it forming a chest and arms making a upper body 50 times a human size. The eyes glowed as the giant flexed his arms then placed them on the ground by his sides making the ground shake.

Sophie : oh no
Dante : be fast don't let it crush you

Everybody summoned a titan of their own to help them the two boys were last just using hyperstrife to jump away from the giant hand trying to crush them.
Dante : Metagolem
Zhalia : project your lady kilthtane
Lok : Kipperin
Sophie : help me Sabriel
(Y/n) : reap the sinner Reaper
Patrick : fill the sky with fear Sky demon

Reaper 3.00 tall

00 tall