Huntik : Sophie x male reader (part 1)

Start from the beginning

The two moved deeper in the temple admiring the way it was build inside pure rock yet it truly looked like a temple that took hundreds of years to perfect. Both whisteld walking deeper in the temple finding a few old paintings on the walls of a huge giant made out of stone fighting a entire army crushing them under his stone feet.

The two went to another set of the doors leading deeper in the temple when they heard somebody yelling something from the wall about the door being open sounding very close. Both guys used hyperstrife to run up a pillar using another spell to hold on moving behind the pillars just as a well known team climbed into the temple.
Dante : why were the doors open ?
Sophie : maybe something was here before us
Dante : lets be carefull

Carefully the team moved into the temple not seeing the two guys hiding behind the pillars right above them, if the group came closer they would move around the pillar staying out of their sight eventually the group under the two seekers standing infront of the doors as the two above were watching.
Dante : strange where could they be ?
Zhalia : right above us (looks up) Strikx

The bugs attacked the two guys on the pillars who lost their grip falling down on the hard ground next to each other.
(Y/n)/Patrick : ow

The team took a fighting stance keeping their eyes on the two boys who slowy lifted themselfs up with a pained expression from the fall.
Sophie : who are you ?
(Y/n) : who are you ?
Dante : we're seekers from the huntik foundation
Patrick : cool so are we (rubs head)
Dante : you are ?
(Y/n) : yeah im (y/n) (l/n) and this is Patrick
Patrick : sup.. ow !
Dante : im Dante vale and this are Cherit, Zahlia, Sophie and Lok

The team lowered their stances looking less threathend, (y/n) looked them over seeing nothing wrong with them all with Sophie he was staring a little all then pulled his eyes to Dante not to be rude or make a wrong move to the casterwill girl.
(Y/n) : Dante vale heh ?..... sounds familiar
Dante : i guess i make a name for myself.... i think i heard Guggenheim mention you two he was quiet fond of you.
(Y/n) : well we did do 24 mission in just two years and never failed once so we hoped he started liking us.

It came to a silent agreement between them to do this mission together since they worked both for the foundatiom with the same mission. They all examined the door trying to open them but it won't budge for a inch not even a very small inch so Sophie went in study mode looking the door over for a clue how to open it.
Sophie : this door must have a seal on it to keep outsiders out but there must be a way to open it we just have to find it.
(Y/n) : i have a idea

He walked forward guiding Sophie away from the door then whisteld to Patrick who smashed his fist into his palm growling like beast wearing a smirk gaining a dark aura as his eyes turned red. He walked forward the aura growing stronger giving his right hand with the ring the power then stopped infront of the door pulling his fist to his side then punched the door creating cracks before the entire door blew up the remains falling over the floor.

Patrick smirked turning back to normal walking inside the temple finding lanterns with boltflares inside who grew brighter as he walked by.
Lok : what was that ?
(Y/n) : Patrick has a bond with his main titan Choas stronger and in way we never understand......... he doesn't have to summon his titan to get his help Patrick can take Choas power to boost his own powers and it can work the other way around.
Lok : thats... pretty cool

They followed the guy inside the temple going pretty deep in the mountain walking through very long halls and taking very long stairs down, somewhere on the trip down Sophie started walking next to (y/n) interested in the seeker.
Sophie : so 24 mission huh this must feel normal for you by now
(Y/n) : nope i keep being amazed
Sophie : really ?
(Y/n) : of course look at this place its amazing......... so what do you think of this job ?
Sophie : its amazing.... i would't trade it for anything in the world
(Y/n) : me neither.... we should swap stories sometimes
Sophie : that be nice