Chapter Twenty five.

Bradley Cooper as Michael Blackwood!

Announcement: You guys must have noticed that some all the chapters other than the prologue of Being Mr. Badboy's has been taken down. This is because I want to concentrate on it once after I finish with this book.

Secondly, it would be great if you guys can go and check out my another account that I've made specifically for my Indian-Themed books. I would be very glad if you do. Thankyou.

moonlightbabyx_ 

 That's the one!

Hope you guys like the chapter though.

ENJOY!

Chapter 25.

Arthur's Pov

"Council meeting. NOW."

I strongly commanded through the mind link that connected all the council members. Sitting back in my chair, I lean my head against it and let my eyes close for a second.

I was shook.

Without doubt my mind was reeling with all the information that Mason gave us today.

It had shook not only me but all the others pretty bad as well.

The past indeed had come back to haunt us.

I heard the door squeak as footsteps came in.

Slowly, slowly the the meeting room started to fill up with the Elders, highest pack rank achievers and our mates. Charlotte and the Blackwood brothers were also present here because they were a very important part of the happenings. 

Ana's sweet smell filled my nostrils as my eyes snapped open. I watched her take place beside my chair on to my left. Her usually smiling face was scrunched up in distraction.

The fvck? She didn't even acknowledge me.

It had never happened before that Ana has ever entered a room, saw me and never acknowledged. Worriedly, I lean towards her and slowly ask her in a small mutter.

"What's wrong?"

Her head snapped towards me as she glared at me making me flinch at its intensity.

What the hell?

"What ha-"

"King. Everybody's here, let's start."

Tyler whispers in my ear making me look at the long oval table where everybody was already seated and looking at me with expectant eyes. I nod stiffly before sitting back in my chair.

Tyler clears his throat as he stand to my right near his chair as he begins.

"We have all come here collectively to acknowledge the case of Mason Mayhem, Gamma of Blackwood pack. He had been taken in custody yesterday afternoon at the borders of the pack, after injuring Beta Thomas and also being on the CCTV surveillance showing him to post the threat paper.

This morning we had questioning session with him in which we have come across some rather astonishing facts. But before we put those forward, I would like to recite all the laws for treason. 

If the crime committed is regarding a single pack, the alpha is to decide his/her punishment depending on the crime. If the crime involves a group of packs then either they come together to the conclusion or can regard the Elder of their respective area. And when the crime involves any higher officials of the kingdom, either small or big, the result is DEATH. "