Chapter Twenty Three.

LOOK WHO'S BACK FROM THE DEAD?!

YEAH IT'S ME.

Can't believe it, can you? But yeah I am back and that too with an UPDATE. So I have finished with my exams, done with relaxation and back on updating! You guys can expect much more frequent updates from me now that I'm back from the dead lol.

But on a serious note. If you guys have forgotten, here's a little recap;) I hope you guys enjoy the chapter.

I also want to say that this chapter is quite random. Like, I have absolutely no idea as to why I have started this chapter from where I have.

ALSO, DISCLAIMER.

Below are a few events that may or maynot happen in manner I have projected them. I am no doctor so please spare me and don't post rude comments regarding it. If you wish, you can share the actual procedure, but please don't ask me to 'straighten my facts' or shit. Thank you.

RECAP.

Ashley had been found unconscious and was rushed to the hospital, where she was almost declared dead but then Ana had some misfunction and Ashley had been resurrected.

CHAPTER 23.

It was dark all around.

I felt like I drifted into more and more of darkness as my body clenched at the feel of something intruding my body at regular intervals.

It felt like something in me was.... changing.

Something inside me didn't feel the same.

My head pounded like someone was continuously hammering my head with nails. My body and eyes felt way too heavy to move. I desperately wanted to open my eyes and know, what exactly was it that I was feeling inside me.

A streak of pain again shot through my right arm making me want to cry out loud. I wanted to scream for someone to make it stop, but my throat was parched, all dry.

No sound formed through it.

I was drowning.

Drowning in the sea of darkness and pain.

I don't want to.

I screamed in my head.

No!

I want to go back to my parents.

My brothers.

My friends.

My people.

My.... Arthur.

What's happening to me?

Stop it!

End this pain. Light this darkness.

Someone show me back to my life.

I felt someone pulling me back. Something keeping me chained to my current state. I felt like a slave, chained to the darkness and raw pain and seclusion.

I tried to fight it. I'm trying my best. To wake up. To open my eyes. To go back to the ones I love.

I again tried to overlook my weak state and open my eyes. I tried, hard, very hard.

But I failed.

I felt myself falling deeper and deeper into darkness.

I felt myself slipping away from my body.

No. Stop. I can't. No. Wait.

I scream inside.

Help me!