Chapter Three

Arthur's and Ana's wolves up there^.^120+ reads guys. Thanks a lot.

Ps:- #92 in werewolf * squeals super loudly*

Pps:- Enjoy!!!

Chapter 3

Anastasia's pov

Oh My God! Apparently my mate's wolf decided to grace me with his presence and has taken over my mate's body. Eyes pitch black and breathing rugged . He looks like a massacring beast. I should be scared of him but I am not. Surprising. Well to be scared I should be focused which I can't be due to the tingles he is causing all over my body.

Leaving wet trail of open mouth kisses on neck and other hand on my exposed waist doesn't do me any good. It's bliss, pure bliss. I moan ,welcoming the unwanted pleasure his mouth is giving me. After about basically him sucking , licking , kissing , biting my neck and me moaning uncontrollably he finally decided to finish the assault. My wolf is howling in joy as to how our mate is so beautiful and his mouth is pleasure assaulter.

" Naughty, naughty mate." His voice is doubled, still super sexy. " Why were you with those guys huh? You weren't even from the same packs. Now tell me , why were you with those bastards?" he growled loudly against my neck causing me to shiver.

" I-I -- it- it was Char's plan." I moan as he bit on my neck.

"Such a beautiful voice you have , baby." he says . " Wait Char, as in my sister." He said pulling back and looking in my eyes. That's when I notice that he is back in control. Was it his wolf who made him accept me or him? I shrug the thought off and nod to his question. I'm so sure that I'm red as a tomato after his 'leisure attack'.

" So beautiful." he commented, probably on my flushed state. I blush even more hard. I have never been in such kind of a position with any male before.

" Wait um can I ask you a question?" I ask. He nods distractedly , his eyes fixed on my neck as he traces it. I bite back a moan and ask him." Was it your wolf or you who accepted me?" I asked and put my head down not wanting to look at him. He sighed. He pulled and faced away from me . I felt rejected.

" I have gone through dark days. My father had changed after my mother's death. He did shit load of bad things to me and Char. I saw him become a monster from a man . I have seen some nasty days in my life. I was confused , that's I walked away that day . But when I saw that guy touching you today, all I saw was red. I wanted to pluck that fvcker's neck out of place. It just happened in the spur of moment. It was me who accepted you today. My wolf had accepted you the moment he saw you. " he said turning back and looked at me, giving me a small lazy smile. He looked so beautiful. His eyes then roamed my body and I squirmed uncomfortably.

His eyes were pitch black again with lust, need. His lips parted as he took a sharp intake of breath. He was looking at me as if mentally undressing me. I shook the feeling away and asked him .

" Would you tell me your story one day?"

" One day." he gave me a lazy smile before smirking mischievously. uh oh." At last , we are gonna be together forever , aren't we?" He said while coming closer and pinning me to the tree again. I blush under his heated gaze as he licked his lips looking me up and down.

" You're so beautiful , so flaw less, so perfect." He said while caressing my left cheek with his right hand knuckles and placed open mouth kisses on my neck. I closed my eyes as head rolled back in pleasure, mouth producing unknown noise of apprehension .

" You look so ravishing like this , so sexy like a vixen, fvck you've already made me hard." he said nuzzling in neck. He suddenly pulled back again and looked at me with brows creased. " Earlier you said, it was Char's plan, how do you know Char and also I've never seen you around."