Chapter Eight

2.5 - freaking - k Reads. 150 Votes . #55 In werewolf .

It's official! I'm in love with you guys! Thank you ! Thank you! Thank you ! For you lovely reads, responses , votes and comments. It's so much more than overwhelming! I hope you guys like this chapter. This chapter is important. It's going to give you teenzy- wheenzy insight of Arthur's past life. I hope you guys like this chapter!

ENJOY!!!

Chapter 8

Arthur's Pov

I stirred and snuggled closer to the small cuddly electrifying thing next to me. Hmm...... I sigh in content. God knows how many years later have I got this relaxing and mind freshening sleep. Then it hits to me , what is this thing? My eyes fly open and I look with a scowl, only to see a small, tender and beautiful neck. Neck?! I lift my head up to see my cute little mate sleeping .

Her face instantly brings a small smile on my face. I lean back up from her body to lie back down on my face. I look at her. She's perfect. Brown cascading hair , sprawled across the pillow, small little forehead, long fluttery eyelashes, cute little button nose, chubby cheeks and ...... perfect, moist, soft, pink, full , slightly parted, heart shaped , slightly poute- Oh fvck! I'm ranting about her lips. Well not my fault that I haven't tasted them yet.

I lie down back there and stare at her beautiful face like a creep. She's so freaking beautiful and innocent and pure and sexy and pretty and cute an- . Fvck I'm again rambling. I've been doing this inside my head since the day I met her. I look down at her body. My arm was wrapped around her bare waist , our legs tangled. Her shirt had ridden up to the top of her stomach giving me full perfect view of her glorious body.

Does she have to be so perfect? I sigh and look at her, on show skin. Her belly is exposed showing of her cute little navel. Her cotton underwear is at display. Her long , long legs are a well sight this early morning. I gulp. Once . Twice. Thrice. I'm already hard ! I look down to see a huge bulge taunting my boxers. It's discomforting. I look up from her body and set my focus again to her face.

I don't know how long I sit looking at her face because the next this I know is that her eyebrows slowly started furrowing , small yawn escaping her lips as she stretches her body and that only gives me more pain down there. She sighs and turns her face towards me and slowly opens her eyes. Her eyes suddenly widen and a blush starts covering her cheeks. She's so damn cute!

" Morning." I say to her.

" G-good morning." She says in a small raspy voice. Even her morning voice is a turn on !

" Waking up beside you sure has some advantages." I say as I pin her beneath me and she bites her lip. Fvck has she resoluted to tease me! I growl lowly as a sign of warning. " I can't wait to bloody fvcking taste those lips! But I have too" I say and dip my face in the crook of her neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Bye." Ana says to me with a tinge of sadness in her voice and a cute little frown on her face. I don't want to let her go already. I want her in my arms, where I know she's safe and only mine.

" Bye ." I murmur and kiss her cheek. With that frown still gracing her face , she turns and leaves with Char and Abby who were waiting by the door with stupid grins on their faces. I watch as she leaves. I sigh . Char and Abby wanted a girls day today with Ana because apparently It was only me with whom Ana spent her entire week. How overdramatic?

As I stand there an idea props up in my mind. It brings a small smile to my face. My dear little mate, I hope this idea of mine makes you happy. A small smile plays on my lips as I think about the full accomplishment of my idea. I hope she likes it! I sigh.